Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Police Shoot And Kill Naked Cannibal

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

Charles Baker Got Naked, Ate Flesh Of Jeffery Blake During Visit

With Children: Florida Cops

The Huffington Post | June 21, 2012

Florida man on drugs got naked, barged into his girlfriend's house, bit a chunk out of a man's arm and ate it, then powered through several cop-deployed Taser probes before getting tackled and arrested.

Those are just some of the allegations against Charles Baker of Palmetto, who is already being likened to the Miami man shot and killed after he got naked and chewed 75-percent of a homeless man's face off.

Baker, 26, was visiting his children at his girlfriend's house on Wednesday night, WPTV reported. He was allegedly high on an unknown substance when he started yelling, throwing furniture around the home, and taking off his clothes.

Jeffrey Blake, 48, who lives at the home, tried to stop the madness, but Baker reportedly chewed a slab of flesh from Blake's arm. Somehow Blake was able to restrain him until cops arrived.

But the violence didn't end there.

Baker was allegedly going wild, tensing his body and screaming at police, ABC News reported.

An officer deployed a Taser on Baker and he fell, but got back up and pulled out the probes. Then the officer used a handheld stun gun -- twice -- before he was able to subdue an apparently crazed Baker and arrest him.

Baker was taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation before he went to jail. He was allegedly high on unknown drugs during the melee.

It's unclear if his children saw the episode.

It's the third case of flesh-biting in Florida similar to the Miami incident in as many weeks. On Saturday, Giovanni Martinez allegedly bit into the arm of a hospital nurse and threatened to eat hospital staff's faces off "like that guy in Miami."

[Source]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALaw1eTt2N4

Wow! Another case of someone going berserk after doing unknown drugs in Florida. It sounds like the other cases to me. The guy is naked, raving mad, violent , unstoppable and taking bites out of another human being.

Maybe it really is a zombie apocalypse! Nah, couldn't be....

*cue spooky zombie music* Posted Image

Edited by Great Ape, 21 June 2012 - 12:12 PM.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.”

~Charles Darwin~
Posted Image Posted Image

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas
Bath salts are part of a new class of dangerous designer drugs. The drug has taken hold in the Bangor, ME area. Watch to see how the city responded and what to look for in your own area.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.”

~Charles Darwin~

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

Robert William White, LA Man High On Bath Salts, Attacked An Elderly Woman With A Shovel

The Huffington Post | June 25, 2012

LA now has its own case of bath salt-induced insanity.

A crazed 20-year-old man bludgeoned an elderly woman in the head Thursday and said he was an alien who talks to Jesus, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Robert William White, who is from Glendale, Calif., had been swinging his shovel at birds when the woman, who was 77 years old, asked him to stop, according to the Daily Mail.

Neighbor Salbi Dgeredzyan said White told the woman, “I hate you and I want to kill you today.” Another nearby resident, Abraham Cabrera, said that he had heard White screaming profanities, threatening to kill someone and breaking glass. After attacking the woman, White barricaded himself inside his apartment.

After a nearly hour-long standoff, police entered the apartment using a key. White was screaming incoherently and allegedly swung at an officer, although his punches were blocked, the Glendale News Press reports. Officers shot him with a rubber bullet to try to get him to follow orders. When that didn’t work, they tasered him until he was subdued enough to arrest.

When they rolled the 20-year-old, hand-cuffed and on a stretcher, out of his apartment, he yelled "God loves you all!" several times to bystanders. He admitted to officers that he had been drinking soda spiked with bath salts.

--snip--

[Full Story]

Has the media overblown the supposed 'zombie' attacks that began in Miami? Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFAoKJANYIA&list=UU1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ&index=8&feature=plcp

It's all fun and games till someone eats your face!

~Charles Darwin~

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

Nude carjacker hurts 7 in brutal rampage: 'Drug-addled' man shuts down town as he flips Porsche and breaks both legs of pregnant woman

The Daily Mail | June 29, 2012

A rampaging naked car-jacker wearing only his socks ran amok in Scottsdale, Arizona today, causing two terrific car collisions that injured seven people and shut down most of the city's roads during rush hour. Witness photos of the destruction caused by the man show him standing triumphantly on top a SUV while debris from the smash litters the roadside.

The first car crash was reported to the police at 1.30 p.m. after which the man is said to have left his vehicle, stripped naked and car-jacked a Toyota Prius, pulling the female passenger from the car. Minutes later, the man had motored to Shea Boulevard, near to 90th St in Scottsdale where he collided with four other vehicles, causing one of the drivers to suffer a serious injury.

By now, the man was causing panic as he exited the now totaled Toyota Prius and attempted to carjack another two vehicles before police officers arrived and arrested him. Mark Clark, a spokesman for Scottsdale police said that the man's erratic behavior suggests that he may have taken drugs.

Witnesses to the first serious crash at Hayden and Via De Ventura, where three people were injured, said that the man's car crashed into a Porsche, which caused the sports car to crash into another vehicle. Exiting his car, the man began singing and chanting while he removed his clothes, ran up to a Prius, pulled the woman from the car and sped off.

The Porche driver was seriously injured during the first crash while the woman was not hurt according to ABC 15.com. After the second collision, the Prius is reported to have rolled several times before the man was ejected through the windshield. Witnesses then claimed that the man then stood up and ran over to two SUV's and tried to car-jack them before police arrived.

Injured during the second collision were a pregnant lady who sustained two broken legs.

The suspect was taken to a nearby hospital were he is being evaluated for drug use and mental issues.

'The violence and the damage that was caused indicates that it was pretty high speeds involved,' said Clark. 'We are trying to work out what was going on with this man.'

He could face carjacking and hit and run charges added Clark.

[Source]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6vPg8nOyxA

Wow, that's just crazy. If drugs were involved as indicated, I wonder if it was synthetic drugs. Or perhaps this guy was just mentally ill. Either way, crazy stuff.

Edited by Great Ape, 01 July 2012 - 05:08 AM.

~Charles Darwin~

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 16,516 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

two terrific car collisions that injured seven people and shut down most of the city's roads during rush hour

BULLSHIT!

Two car crashes shut down most of the roads in an entire city of 202,705 people? This claim is obviously false.

Is False News involved in this story?

How many streets and roads are in a typical city with over two hundred thousand people? 3? 4? 7?

This entire story is suspect because of that obviously false claim.

"Weapons are the tools of violence; all decent men detest them."

--Lao Tzu

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

BULLSHIT!

Two car crashes shut down most of the roads in an entire city of 202,705 people? This claim is obviously false.

This entire story is suspect because of that obviously false claim.

To call the entire story suspect because of one issue you had with it, is a pretty big leap. Perhaps you will find these news agencies more agreeable.

New York Daily News

ABC News

San Francisco Chronicle

~Charles Darwin~

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 16,516 posts
Oh I did not mean it never happened, only that this reporter could not be relied upon.

The NY Daily News says the incident shut down several roads, that sounds credible. The SF Gate story is shorter and mentions no road closures. ABC says "

shut down nearby roads" another credible claim.

But of course the topic is bizarre behavior seemingly or possibly caused by these god-awful bath salts. This is a case where legislatures need to get their poop together and do something for the public good, but care should be taken to avoid a law that has unintended consequences.

How about a law that says any business that sells tobacco or alcohol products may not sell any product designed for use in a bathtub. This is unfortunately required and in the public interest because buying bath salts and alcohol together might encourage a citizen to bathe while intoxicated, raising the risk of accidental drowning because the aroma from the bath salts was so relaxing they fell asleep in the tub.

Similarly, a citizen who is addicted to tobacco might be encouraged to relax and lay back in the tub when suddenly they could, conceivably, have a fit of coughing because of their damaged lungs. This coughing fit could result in the tobacco addict slipping under the surface of the water just as they try to gulp in air. Another bath salts death.

The strategy I'm trying to put forth here is that if the villainous creeps selling this shit want to pretend it is bath salts, then we should consider whether or not bath salts pose a threat to the public welfare.

This certainly has all of the earmarks of another bath salts incident. Maybe if pot was legal this would not have happened?

--Lao Tzu

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

Oh I did not mean it never happened, only that this reporter could not be relied upon.

I was pretty sure that's what you meant. :-)

But of course the topic is bizarre behavior seemingly or possibly caused by these god-awful bath salts. This is a case where legislatures need to get their poop together and do something for the public good, but care should be taken to avoid a law that has unintended consequences.

Agreed. Something needs to be done. It seems the government is trying to ban these substances but the manufacturers of the drug just keep changing the ingredients. Human beings are never more cold and heartless then in the pursuit of money. Check out this story.

Police say broader "bath salts" laws needed

WKTV News | June 27, 2012

Congress has passed legislation enacting a federal ban on "bath salts" and roughly 29 other synthetic substances, but law enforcement officers fighting the battle against the deadly substances in neighborhoods every day say that the law will not do much to arm them in that fight.

"I don't see how it will, because it doesn't address the possession of it. It's currently not illegal to possess bath salts in New York State. From what I see in the bill, there's nothing that addresses possession of it at all," says Sgt. Steve Hauck of the Utica Police Department.

Officials say that many laws, including one signed by Governor Andrew Cuomo, outlaw "bath salts" in different forms, due to their chemical contents. However, that allows the manufacturers of "bath salt" drugs to simply switch up the chemical contents, and stay ahead of the law.

What the currently drafted federal ban will do is target manufacturing and distribution of the synthetic substances in all its forms.

The President is expected to sign the bill into law within 10 days.

[Source]

This certainly has all of the earmarks of another bath salts incident. Maybe if pot was legal this would not have happened?

Legalizing pot might help but I doubt it. The people doing this type of drug are looking for something with a bigger kick than marijuana. They want to be chemically high.

~Charles Darwin~

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 16,516 posts

Agreed. Something needs to be done. ...

Legalizing pot might help but I doubt it. The people doing this type of drug are looking for something with a bigger kick than marijuana. They want to be chemically high.

Well, I still think pot should be legal. We could switch positions between tobacco and pot. Let the Mexicans grow the illegal tobacco and smuggle it into the country while growers in Virginia and North Carolina make huge profits from growing pot. Farmers need work, I don't want any farmers to suffer, just see them switch to a different crop that is less harmful, non-addictive, and certainly much more fun. Then state and federal governments could tax the Mary Jane to make up for lost tobacco revenues.

Just as it is now illegal to sell cigarettes to a minor, it could, if found prudent, be arranged that pot purchases have a minimum age requirement.

Many things can be used unwisely, including alcohol and pot, but tobacco and bath salts have no redeeming qualities so I support banning them as they are both well known to cause harm.

--Lao Tzu

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

Well, I still think pot should be legal. We could switch positions between tobacco and pot. Let the Mexicans grow the illegal tobacco and smuggle it into the country while growers in Virginia and North Carolina make huge profits from growing pot. Farmers need work, I don't want any farmers to suffer, just see them switch to a different crop that is less harmful, non-addictive, and certainly much more fun. Then state and federal governments could tax the Mary Jane to make up for lost tobacco revenues.

I'm all for the legalization of sweet Mary Jane. It should be legal already in my opinion. It will be one day, just not today. They should hurry up and legalize it, then they could tax it and make big money. America needs some big money. So legalize it already. :-)

Just as it is now illegal to sell cigarettes to a minor, it could, if found prudent, be arranged that pot purchases have a minimum age requirement.

Exactly right. They could put an age limit on it. Just like they do cigarettes and alcohol. And weed is much better for you than either cigarettes or alcohol. So if those are legal, then the less harmful marijuana should be legal too. In fact, make alcohol and cigarettes illegal and legalize weed.

Many things can be used unwisely, including alcohol and pot, but tobacco and bath salts have no redeeming qualities so I support banning them as they are both well known to cause harm.

Yep, ban em. Legalize weed. [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

Edited by Great Ape, 01 July 2012 - 02:03 PM.

~Charles Darwin~

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 16,516 posts
I can't agree with a ban on alcohol. Many people use it without doing any harm to themselves or others. Yes, it is potentially addictive, but it has important cultural value and it can be defended in much the same way as pot.

Tobacco is so powerfully addictive and massively deadly that selling it to a minor should carry mandatory jail time. Or I might be persuaded to support an outright ban if compassionate help was to be made available to those already addicted.

--Lao Tzu

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,407 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia
I've never come across a drug or alcohol user whose behaviour improved while using. Any changes always seem to be for the worse.
Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

I can't agree with a ban on alcohol. Many people use it without doing any harm to themselves or others. Yes, it is potentially addictive, but it has important cultural value and it can be defended in much the same way as pot.

That was actually a mistake on my part. I shouldn't have included alcohol in the ban. I don't think alcohol should be banned either. We tried that once with Prohibition and look how that turned out. Banning alcohol just created more crime and more criminals.

Even though organized crime existed before Prohibition, some historians credit Prohibition with the rise of organized crime.

Edited by Great Ape, 07 July 2012 - 12:13 AM.

~Charles Darwin~

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 16,516 posts

Even though organized crime existed before Prohibition, some historians credit Prohibition with the rise of organized crime.

In much the same way as our permanently-losing war on drugs has given rise to the Mexican drug cartels.

Of course it has also given rise to a very vital and profitable incarceration industry. The USA can boast about having the highest per capita prison population in the world, and I'd hazard a guess the most profitable incarceration industry too.

--Lao Tzu

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

In much the same way as our permanently-losing war on drugs has given rise to the Mexican drug cartels.

Exactly right. The resources they spend fighting the war on drugs would be better spent elsewhere. The first thing they could do is legalize weed and nip that in the bud right there.

(nip that in the bud) See what I did there? Posted Image

~Charles Darwin~

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

Man Bites Dog, Eats Dog While High On 'Spice'

ABC News | June 27, 2012

A Texas man faces a felony charge after he allegedly bit, killed and ate a housemate's pet dog while high on the synthetic drug "spice."

The alleged attack is the latest in the series of violent and bizarre incidents linked to spice, which mimics the effects of marijuana, and bath salts, which mimics cocaine.

Michael Daniel, 22, allegedly smoked spice in his Waco, Texas home before he assaulted his housemates and then ran out of the house into his yard, where he began crawling around on his hands and knees. He barked and growled at a neighbor and chased him back into his home.

Daniel then allegedly took his housemate's dog, a medium-sized spaniel mix, out onto the house's porch. He allegedly beat and strangled the dog, according to Waco Police Sgt. Patrick Swanton, and then began chewing "hunks of flesh" from the animal.

Daniel's housemates called police and requested emergency assistance, saying Daniel was "going crazy." Officers arrived at the house to find Daniel sitting on the porch with "blood and fur around his mouth" and with the dead dog lying in his lap, Swanton said.

Daniel, who police say told his housemates he was "on a bad trip" just before the alleged rampage on June 14, was charged on Monday with cruelty to a non-livestock animal.

The incident in Waco follows a series of bizarre attacks by people allegedly high on synthetic drugs, including a Glendale, Calif. man striking a 77-year-old woman with a shovel last week, a homeless man eating the face off another homeless man in Miami in May, and a man in Milton, Fla. biting into the hood of a police cruiser in February.

--snip--

[Full Story]

He who controls the Spice, controls the Universe! The Spice must flow! Wait, that's not releated to this story. Nevermind, as you were. :-)

Posted Image

~Charles Darwin~

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

Rudy Eugene: No Bath Salts, Only Marijuana Found In Face-Eater Toxicology Tests

The Huffington Post | June 27, 2012

It wasn't bath salts.

According to a statement on the full toxicology report by the Miami-Dade medical examiner, the only drug detected in the lifeless body of infamous Miami face-chewer Rudy Eugene was marijuana.

"The department's toxicology laboratory has identified the active components of marijuana," medical examiner Dr. Bruce Hyma said in a statement. "The laboratory has tested for but not detected any other street drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs...This includes cocaine, LSD, amphetamines (Extasy, Meth and others), phencyclidine (PCP or Angel Dust), heroin, oxycodone, Xanax, synthetic marijuana (Spice), and many other similar compounds."

A second forensic toxicology lab also confirmed the absence of the most common ingredients of bath salts, a synthetic amphetamine cocktail blamed in several recent incidents that bear some similarity to Eugene's attack.

"Within the limits of current technology by both laboratories," the statement read, "marijuana is the only drug identified in the body of Mr. Rudy Eugene."

The statement did not address previously reported autopsy findings of what appeared to be undigested pills in Eugene's stomach, and an expert told the Associate Press marijuana alone was not likely to cause such an attack:

"The problem today is that there is an almost an infinite number of chemical substances out there that can trigger unusual behavior," said Dr. Bruce Goldberger, Professor and Director of Toxicology at the University of Florida.

Goldberger said that the medical examiner's office in Miami is known for doing thorough work and that he's confident they and the independent lab covered as much ground as possible. But it's nearly impossible for toxicology testing to keep pace with new formulations of synthetic drugs.

"...The challenge today for the toxicology lab is to stay on top of these new chemicals and develop methodologies for them, but it's very difficult and very expensive." Goldberger said. "There is no one test or combination of tests that can detect every possible substance out there."

The medical examiner's office did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Eugene, 31, was widely speculated to have been on some form of synthetic drugs or suffering a drug-induced psychosis the afternoon of May 26 when he stripped naked and brutally attacked homeless resident Ronald Poppo in broad daylight along Miami's busy MacArthur Causeway, chewing and ripping off roughly half of the older man's face.

--snip--

"There's no answer for it, not really," Eugene's younger brother, Marckenson Charles, told the AP. "Anybody who knew him knows this wasn't the person we knew him to be. Whatever triggered him, there is no answer for this."

Poppo, meanwhile, is doing "well," according to doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center. The 65-year-old has lost one eye, is missing his nose, and faces a string of surgeries to repair his wounds and reconstruct his face.

"We have mental health professionals to help him with the coping, and he's coping remarkably well," said plastic surgeon Dr. Wrood Kassira.

[Source

"Rudy Eugene—the Florida man who was suspected to be high on "bath salts" last month when he was shot and killed by police after refusing to stop chewing a homeless man's face—was not on "bath salts" after all. According to the Miami-Dade County medical examiner's office, toxicology tests performed on Eugene found marijuana in his system, but no street drugs, prescription drugs or alcohol.

Will the media try to blame weed for 'cannibal' and 'zombie' attacks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zus7HOcq7Ow

I don't know what caused Rudy Eugene to violently attack Ronald Poppo in broad daylight and eat most of his face off. But I do know that marijuana didn't cause such behavior. There is just no way. I mean, sure, when you smoke weed you get the munchies, but to be hungry enough to eat someone's face? Well, that's just ridiculous.

Marijuana does not cause that type of behavior. The medical examiner either missed something, or the substance that caused Rudy Eugene to go ape shit was not recognized and/or discovered. Marijuana does not make a person violent enough, to commit such an atrocity upon another human being.

Edited by Great Ape, 09 July 2012 - 04:07 PM.

~Charles Darwin~

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 16,516 posts
I agree that there is no reason to expect marijuana to promote violent behavior, in fact it is well known to have the opposite effect.

It sounds like this insane criminal waas just an insane criminal.

--Lao Tzu

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • LocationTexas

Matthew Hammond Snorted Bath Salts, Ate Feces, Challenged Cop To Fight: Police

The Huffington Post | July 11, 2012

Bath salts apparently awaken the senses to a variety of tastes -- in this case, it's human feces.

A Georgia woman called police on July 3 to report that her son was acting crazy and "schizophrenic," the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

"They told me that he was walking around with a knife talking about he's going to hurt somebody. And he also had been calling me being schizophrenic, talking schizophrenic saying his friends set him up," said the unidentified mom of 21-year-old Matthew Hammond in a 911 call.

When cops responded to the Gwinnett County home, Hammond was already outside and aggressively approached the cruiser, the paper reported. He allegedly had feces in his mouth and carried a knife. He started knocking on the officer's door, and even challenged the man in blue to a fight.

"[He] banged on his windows a couple times and actually grabbed onto the latch of the door trying to open it, saying ‘come on, come on,' as if he wanted to fight," Gwinnett County Police Corporal Jake Smith told CBS Atlanta.

The officer accepted Hammond's alleged challenge by pointing a gun at him. Hammond dropped the knife and was arrested after a short struggle.

The suspect later admitted that he had smoked marijuana, drank alcohol and snorted "a lot" of bath salts, according to a police report obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. He was charged with felony obstruction and disorderly conduct.

It's just one of a slew of cases of violence tied to bath salts in recent months. On June 17, Pennsylvania mom Carla Murphy had just delivered her baby when she went on an alleged bath salts-induced rage, punching a nurse and trying to bite a cop.

[Source]

Carla Murphy Has Baby, Allegedly Smokes Bath Salts, Punches Nurse, Tries To Bite Cop

A Pennsylvania mom who had just given birth is accused of smoking synthetic "bath salts" in the hospital and going on a violent rampage, assaulting a nurse and a police officer.

Carla Murphy, 31, of Altoona, was recovering in the hospital on June 17 after delivering her baby two days earlier, The Altoona Mirror reported. Police say that Murphy smoked the synthetic drug, prompting her to strip off her clothes and go wild in the bathroom.

Murphy rolled around on the shower floor, confused and unable to state her own name. Cops arrived to calm her, and found in her purse a dismantled black pen with powder inside that the mother later called "Disco" -- a street name for bath salts -- the paper reported.

As Murphy flailed about, a nurse administered the anti-psychotic drug Haldol. Murphy responded by punching a nurse in the face, the New York Daily News reported.

She reportedly remained aggressive, cursing and trying to escape the hospital room. An officer restrained her, but Murphy managed to stand up, hit and attempt to bite a cop. Police then handcuffed and arrested Murphy, who also kicked a nurse in the chest on her way out of the room.

Authorities escorted Murphy to the Blair County Prison and charged her with aggravated assault, simple assault, disorderly conduct, public drunkenness, felony possession of a designer drug and harassment. A subsequent search of her home revealed more bath salts, aluminum foil, and a broken glass bottle with brown residue on it, cops told the Daily News.

Bath salts, a synthetic cocaine-like substance found in smoke shops and gas stations, can lead to paranoia and hallucinations. It is legal in many states -- though not for smoking -- and is connected to a few, though not all, recent cannibalistic attacks.

[Source]

It seems to me, instances of Bath Salt related cases are growing, not slowing down. You would think with all the publicity Bath Salts have been getting lately, people would stay the hell away from the drug.

I found both of the above cases interesting. The first story is the first report I have seen of someone on Bath Salts eating feces. What's up with that? Ewwww

In the second story, a woman who is hospitalized and just gave birth two days before, decides to snort bath salts while still in hospital recovering and goes berserk. My question is, did she smoke bath salts during her pregnancy and if she did, what effect will this synthetic drug have on her child? Scary stuff.

~Charles Darwin~

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 16,516 posts

You would think with all the publicity Bath Salts have been getting lately, people would stay the hell away from the drug.

An intelligent life form might behave that way.

In the second story, a woman who is hospitalized and just gave birth two days before, decides to snort bath salts while still in hospital recovering and goes berserk. My question is, did she smoke bath salts during her pregnancy and if she did, what effect will this synthetic drug have on her child? Scary stuff.

I think we can be absolutely certain she smoked bath salts while pregnant because her behavior shows she was already addicted when she got to the hospital.

No doubt the baby will pay for her behavior for the rest of its life.

The way to attack this problem is education, we know that banning drugs does not solve the problem. High school kids should be shown objective, unfiltered, unbiased examples of what happens to people on harmful addictive drugs like speed, cocaine, crack cocaine, bath salts, heroin, and tobacco.

I'm not suggesting that these drugs should not be controlled, only that it is a woefully incomplete solution.

--Lao Tzu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users