The bigotry diet differs from most diets in that it is not really specific to the choice of food, within the set 'available at Chik-fil-A', nor is it specific to the amount of food one might eat. The bigotry diet is instead intended to build up and provide support to the all important bigotry glands, located right next to your memories of Sunday School inside your carbon based meat brain.
In order to help you recover the best health and full use of your bigotry glands the Bigotry Diet incorporates certain essential sound bites and false assumptions that are important for peak bigotry gland performance.
- Gays are trying to force their lifestyle on everyone else
- Gay marriages harm opposite gender marriages
- An Invisible Sky Monster is OK with bombing foreign countries for trumped up reasons, but loving gay couples goes too far
- This Invisible Sky Monster is obsessed with fears of gay people, so it needs humans to help protect it
- Marriage is not a civil right
- Taking existing civil rights away from a specific group of people is not discrimination
- The Invisible Sky Monster is very pleased with their homophobia
- If gays can marry all men will turn gay
- Being gay is a choice
Across the Bible Belt, where most of the 1,600 restaurants are situated, Christian conservatives have thrown their support behind the Atlanta-based company, promising to buy chicken sandwiches and waffle fries next week on “Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.”