Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Portable XM Radio

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I just bought a second XM Radio. This one is a handheld model with 5 hours recording capability and a feature that notifies you whenever a particular artist or song is being played, regardless of what channel it is on. I just ordered a headphone / antennae set and am anxious for that to get here. Just wondered if anyone out there enjoys satelite radio as well and what service do you subscribe to? :lol:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,618 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
We've considered it here, but we really have no need for it. We both work from home, zero-minute commutes, and in the car together we seldom have music on. If we do want music we have three iPods available. Our car is 18 months old and still does not have ten thousand miles on it.

At home we have over 28gb of MP3s from our combined CD collections. Plus I buy tunes from iTunes while himself is still buying the stamped CDs.

Lately I mostly use my iPod Nano to listen to music.

Ripley

Ripley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I am loyal to Sirius. I have the portable player for it, it's on the fritz right now, but I basically love it.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I started with sirius and had no complaints but then xm got baseball and I had to switch. I bought sirius thinking they were going to get baseball. Another miss. :oops:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users