Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

War Industry Bush Family Offers Us Jeb To Start Next Wars

- - - - - Bush George Warcriminal Jeb Bush Rethuglican POTUS Republican

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,705 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

The war profiteering Bush family, made infamous by former President George Warcriminal Bush, gave a shot in the arm to war industry futures traders when Jeb Bush announced he is seriously going to think about possibly running for the office of Chief Invader Of The United States, er, I mean POTUS.

I'd love to say that US voters would never consider doing so much harm to our environment, economy, people and reputation as another Bush would bring.  

Jeb has one leg up on his brother GW, he is not a blithering idiot.  But of course he is most definitely pro corporations, pro military, pro war and anti poor.

Sometimes I get the feeling I may have already lived too long.

Twitter

I wonder who will have the WMDs next time?  Betcha they won't be Christians.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,782 posts
  • LocationJackson Heights (NYC)

It's a sad thing.  Maybe they want to put Jeb up so that Rick Perry won't look so bad.  Which would be worse?  Tough call.

Minister, Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic (02/20/2002)
"We don't know and we don't care."

Minister, First Church of Atheism (05/10/2008)

"Never trust the clergy!" Jonathan Lobl

RIP Joe Bloe

RIP Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,061 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

I don't know anything about Jeb.

"Jeb"

Sounds like a hillbilly name.

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,782 posts

"Jeb"

You may be thinking of Jeb Clampert -- The Beverly Hillbiillys  -- played by Buddy Ebson.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,705 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

"Jeb"

Jeb Bush is a very conservative former Governor of Florida.  Unlike his brother George Jeb is not an idiot, but we still do get an anti-gay right wing Christian.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,782 posts

Jeb Bush is a very conservative former Governor of Florida.  Unlike his brother George Jeb is not an idiot, but we still do get an anti-gay right wing Christian.

I think we can also trust Jeb to sacrifice Science on the altar of Creationism.  If Jeb gets in, we can kiss the Evolution Curricula good by.  Regardless of his personal belief, he will serve the most crazy of his Evangelic base.

We will also be stuck with a President, who thinks that Climate Change is Democratic politics.

The icing on the cake, is that he will have to justify everything that his brother and father did in office.

Edited by jonathanlobl, 18 December 2014 - 07:27 PM.

alteredmind

alteredmind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
If Jeb gets elected as president I don't see any hope for america, if that happens you might as well kiss the constitution goodby. In that possible future I would probably be wanting to move to another country as riots would break out all over the country, even possibly a civil war and high crime, mabey even in invasion, the economy that is somewhat stable now would be worse off then it was when it crashed in 2008

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,782 posts

If Jeb gets elected as president I don't see any hope for america, if that happens you might as well kiss the constitution goodby. In that possible future I would probably be wanting to move to another country as riots would break out all over the country, even possibly a civil war and high crime, mabey even in invasion, the economy that is somewhat stable now would be worse off then it was when it crashed in 2008

We survived Nixon.  We survived Reagan.  We survived Bush, the Elder.  We survived the Shrub.  Things change.  The wheel turns.  The pendulum swings.  Be calm.  Be patient.  This too will pass.

The world has been drunk on religion for a long time.  Like any other drunk, it has to hit bottom so hard it bounces before it will face facts.

• Cousin Ricky likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bush, George Warcriminal, Jeb Bush, Rethuglican, POTUS, Republican

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users