Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ten Spanish Priests Charged With Gang Rape of Altar Boy

- - - - - opus dei hrcc child rape priest rape coverup organized crime

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Ten priests from the ultra right wing Catholic group Opus Dei are charged with gang raping a teenage altar boy in Spain.

Apparently the crimes went unpunished until the victim wrote to Francis the Talking Pope.

story

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,923 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

The various media reports make it sound like Francis jumped into action as soon as heard about the crimes and ordered a full investigation.

in my (very biased) opinion, I think it is much more likely that he ordered a full investigation and when he discovered that the details could not be covered up; that's when he decided to jump into action.

(I bet we'll never see enough of the church records to construct a timeline of events in this particular case.)

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

This is all part of the Opus Dei fallout. It had become so widely known that Opus Dei was run by a child molester that HRCC corporate was forced to act, despite the cash flow.

When HRCC springs into action you can be sure that a web search will already reveal why.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: opus dei, hrcc, child rape, priest rape, coverup, organized crime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users