Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Ain't Afraid

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's about time to start being afraid again and I don't mind admitting I'm afraid of a lot of things. I am fortunate that I live somewhere where my basic wants and needs are cared for.  I don't have to be afraid of not having the essentials.  Sometimes the more we know the more things there are to be afraid of.  When I finally realized and readily acknowledged I had no god belief, I felt very afraid.

As I followed links to strengthen my new found feelings, I found the web site of Holly Near.  I down loaded a song of hers called I Ain't Afraid.  It is a wonderful song and I keep a link on the task bar so I can easily play it daily.  I think I will choose this music to be played at my final get-together

Here are some of the words and the link for you to download and listen to if you would like.

I AIN'T AFRAID

I ain't afraid of your Yahweh
I ain't afraid of your Allah
I ain't afraid of your Jesus
I'm afraid of what you do in the name of your God

I ain't afraid of your churches
I ain't afraid of your temples
I ain't afraid of your praying
I'm afraid of what you do in the name of your God

verse
Rise up to your higher power
Free up from fear, it will devour you