Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Repugnicans Harvest Crop of Dissension, Division, Wedge Issues

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
For six years the Repugnican Party has done everything possible to create divisions between people in America. Every time they piously beat their breasts about their close association with Imaginary Bearded Sky Daddy, they drive away people that have chosen a reality-based lifestyle.

Every time they beat their breasts about how gloriously heterosexual they are, they drive away well meaning gay folks.

Now they are even casting off the fools that are gay and Repugnican at the same time.

Soon there will be nobody left to be Repugnican, everyone else having been cast aside because they are not rich enough, or willing to kill for oil enough, or holy enough, or maybe insufficiently heterosexual.

I figure there will be 8 or 10 wealthy, obese, Caucasian TV Evangelists standing around in a circle, mourning for the good old days.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Speaking of televangelists, can anyone explain to me why all the televangelist women have alien fuqing hairdos? I mean WTF? I flipped through the channels today and this woman on TBN had a head of hair on her that you could hide a frigging bus in! It wasn't Jan whats her face with the purple hair either. It was some other Tammy Faye wanna be. :icon_r&r: :geek: :farao: :smt061

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
And the eyelashes. I've long suspected they're radio antenna, to receive messages direct from gawd.
:fi_lone_ranger:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
:cyclopsani: Maybe not God but aliens?

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Somebody on another "forum" (blog thread) I frequent made an awesome analogy that I'd like to share, because it may give us reason for cautious hope:

She likened the Repug fundy takeover of our govt. to a malaria infection. The fundys got in and for the past decade or so, have been quietly poisoning our democracy, sickening our country and weakening our humanist underpinnings. Well, eventually the body responds to infection with an immune attack, and she posited that the same will happen here very soon.

the bigots, the zealots, the ignoramuses have created so many ideological rifts amongst themselves, that soon the body will turn on the parasites and fight them, ie. they will self-destruct. What's left of our democracy will not tolerate their presence much longer, as they will be caught and exposed for the morally bereft creatures they truly are, and I still hold some faith that Americans will not allow the uber-restrictive, oppressive and fascist  regime that the Fundy kristians have in store for us...

In other words, hold on, folks, the chloroquine is comin'. :alien:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
We can only hope! :snork_tanz: and pray! [smilie=lol.gif]

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I have no doubt the book Tempting Fate tells the truth, but they will do something to discredit it.

http://abcnews.go.co...=2570947&page=1

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

I have no doubt the book Tempting Fate tells the truth, but they will do something to discredit it.

The timing of this book release, and the effect this story is likely to have could not possibly have been timed any better. The sinister hypocrisy of the Repugnican party is being exposed in scandal after scandal as we lead up to the election.

First we had the revelation that Our Glorious Christian Leader, by way of Richard Armitage, offered to bomb Pakistan back to the stone age if they did not play nice with the war on terr'r.

Then the juicy scandal of the Repugs covering up for a Repugnican kiddie chaser because of a precious House seat he held.

Now this wonderful story, explaining how Our Glorious Christian Leader used gay marriage to whip up the Jeebustarians into a frenzied fear of a gay planet, and (what a surprise!) it was all done just to get stupid people to make a dumb choice when they voted.

The only thing that might improve on this situation is if Our Glorious Christian Leader got caught on Halloween drinking the blood of a freshly killed 12 year old child of some gender. Then the resiliently and obsessively stupid 33% of our people that still support the worst President in US history might stand a chance of getting a clue.

I wonder what kinds of jobs the unemployed Repugnican legislators will look for after Mega-Slaughter Tuesday?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
GOP = Groosly Overpaid Pedophiles

Nothin I'd like to see better than a few more scandals before the election.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

I saw this guy on 60 Minutes last night.  There's two stories going on here.  First of course is the Fourth Reich cloaking itself in the garments of Holy Mother Church under false pretenses to mask its self-aggrandizing agenda.  But maybe just as disturbing is the contention Mr Kuo makes that the Hedgerow is not fundy enough for the tastes of the True Believers!  My worry is that if the fundies get hold of this book and take it to heart, they might try to push someone even worse than MyNameIsEarl for president in a backlash move.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users