Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Highly Conciliatory Comments From Francis the Talking Pope

- - - - - FtTP Francis Talking Pope Pope HRCC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,703 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

It has just come, or possibly come back again, to my attention that 'round about last September 11th Francis the Talking Pope wrote a letter with some amazingly conciliatory comments intended for atheists.  I can honestly say that I agree with him on nearly every word.  He refers to sin, a branded product of HRCC.  I don't mean to endorse that unsupported notion, and I am not turning Catholic.

“Sin, even for those who have no faith, is when one goes against their conscience,” he added. “To listen and to obey to (one’s conscience) means to decide oneself in relation to what’s perceived as good and evil. And this decision is fundamental to determining the good or evil of our actions.”

On Faith

It's almost as if he was trying to call off the dogs of anti-atheist sentiment.

Then the recent news of a tribunal for child molester protecting bishops.

I'm starting to really like this guy.  I still despise their product line of 100% vaporware, and I still despise the corporation he leads, but Francis the Talking Pope sure has his good moments.

I look forward to peaceful non-interaction with this man.

• Cousin Ricky likes this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FtTP, Francis, Talking Pope, Pope, HRCC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users