Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Shrub FINALLY does something right!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Today, Believe it or not, The Shrub actually signed into law an act that will help and support household pets and service animals in times of crisis. It is too little to late for all the poor four legged people that perished in Katrina, but I have to admit it brought a smile to my face to know our buds will be able to come along if we need to be rescued. Belle and Maggie both agreed not to chew on their Bush chew toy for the entire day in honor of this occasion and Belle agreed not to growl if he came on TV.  I offer a single thumbs up. Tomorrow I will return to my regularly scheduled revulsion. :snork_okok:Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,618 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I'm glad that something good happened, but it might be just a few weeks until an election, do ya think?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
That's why the prick only got my thumbs up for a day. Hopefully the legislation will stay put though and we won't have to watch anymore animals abandoned during times of crisis.

Election? What election?  :rebel_huh: You talk as if . . .  George is trying to curry the voters? Could that be true? :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users