Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Movie Documents HRCC Child-Rapist Protection

- - - - - HRCC child rape priest rape child molester Catholic Spotlight movie coverup conspiracy RICO

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

A movie now playing in US theaters exposes the gory details of the habitual pattern of protecting child molesting employees exhibited worldwide by the Holy Roman Cash Club.

This is bad news for an ancient organization that opposes justice and equality.  We can tell what a persons values are by observing their behavior.  I think the same holds true for vicious multinational corporations that practice fraud daily throughout their horrific cult.

Let's hope Cardinal Law gets to see this film where he is safe from prosecution in Make Believe City.

Church Militant

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts
  • LocationTexas

Now that's a movie I will be sure to watch. A movie that exposes the child molesting practices of the HRCC and that stars Michael Keaton and Mark Ruffalo -- it's a win-win-win!

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,923 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Sounds like a good movie. I'll watch it.

I've often wondered about something I read in a paper or magazine as far back as the 1980s or maybe even the late 1970s. It was back in the time when people like me were making jokes about Catholic priests and choir boys but thought we were joking about exaggerated stereotypes and never really thought that such things were actually occurring.

And then I came across the article written by someone who had been abused at a Catholic school and now, in adulthood, he was thinking about bringing the abuser to justice. In the article he said he didn't want to give away any details that might attract people with a grudge against the church and might be tempted to tell lies about what happened all those years ago, so he placed an cryptic advert in the Personal Column of a local paper: "Does anyone remember Brother Bernard" it read; no other details at all.

(I can't remember the actual name of the brother so I called him Bernard)

Anyway, the person writing the article said he got dozens of replies from children (adults by then) who had gone to the school where Brother "Bernard" had been a teacher, and all of them said they had been abused by that teacher. But that's the last I heard about the situation - no Internet to keep us informed in those days - but I've often wondered how it all turned out. And I've often wondered if that advert in the Personal Column was the thing that got it all started.

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

But that's the last I heard about the situation - no Internet to keep us informed in those days - but I've often wondered how it all turned out. 

Often HRCC is able to buy, threaten, or troll their way out of these cases.  It worked flawlessly for centuries.

I've often wondered if that advert in the Personal Column was the thing that got it all started.

Perhaps in Oz if not the planet.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HRCC, child rape, priest rape, child molester, Catholic, Spotlight, movie, coverup, conspiracy, RICO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users