Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Former Rapist Shielding Archbishop Not Popular in Michigan

- - - - - John Nienstedt minnesota michigan kalamazoo child rape hrcc coverup closet case

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

John Nienstedt is the highly controversial former archbishop of Minneapolis, which of course is in Minnesota.  A while back John Nienstedt was exposed as a champion among bishops, archbishops, and cardinals who protected HRCC assets when children were raped.

Nienstedt frequently rags on gay people as immoral, has vehemently opposed equal marriage rights, and allegedly he also has sex with adult men, and has been investigated for that.  While there is nothing wrong with two adult men being intimate, when one of them is a vocal opponent of teh gay it may be rather interesting.

He's a perfect example of the extreme brainfucking that occurs to people who believe in Invisible Sky Monsters and learn to hate themselves while externalizing aggressive impulses.  

Francis the Talking Pope "accepted" a resignation from Nienstedt a while back, he is no longer a regional manager.  But he is still a priest, and recently he showed up in Kalamazoo, Michigan to fill in for a  priest friend who is ill.  He was not warmly welcomed, perhaps by parents who don't like having their children raped by serial child molesters protected by an international crime ring, but I'm just guessing.

Fuck this asshole, and the corporation that still employs him.

• Great Ape likes this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts
  • LocationTexas

The best thing I can say--to yet another instance of HRCC evilness--is the simplest. Fugem!

Note: Yes, I have commandeered your use of the word "Fugem" and intend to use it every chance I get. ;)

Edited by Great Ape, 21 January 2016 - 05:18 AM.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Yes, I have commandeered your use of the word "Fugem" and intend to use it every chance I get. ;)

Actually I stole it from the long absent cofounder of this forum, and you're using it just the way he does, so it's all good.

It is a perfectly appropriate response to HRCC.  And it refrains from denigrating people who are Catholic, as should be.   Many of the nicest people I know are Catholic, they just were fed a line of BS while they were still young and conditioned to blindly believe and trust adults.

It's the greedy, power hungry corporation that I oppose.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Great Ape

Great Ape

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts
  • LocationTexas

Thanks! :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: John Nienstedt, minnesota, michigan, kalamazoo, child rape, hrcc, coverup, closet case

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users