Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dead Serial Child Molester Priests Cost HRCC Big Bucks

- - - - - HRCC child rape priest pervert child molester catholic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,706 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

When harm befalls the Holy Roman Cash Corporation it is likely to be a good thing for the decent human majority. Trouble struck again for the Camden, New Jersey regional profit area of the world's most successful child molester protection agency as they have been ordered to pay some of their victims.

The Diocese of Camden has made financial settlements to resolve cases against two South Jersey priests accused of abusing boys in the 1950s and 1960s.

The payments made to the victims, one now in his 70s and the other about 60, were in the middle "five figures," said their attorney, Mitchell Garabedian of Boston.

Philly.com

If something bad happens to the Catholic Church, I'm likely to be in favor of it.

HRCC is the exclusive officially sanctioned representative of an extremely malicious Sky Monster which, fortunately, could not possibly exist despite the fact that they pretend a lot.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

RIP Joe Bloe

RIP Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,061 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia
If something bad happens to the Catholic Church, I'm likely to be in favor of it.

Trouble is the parishioners are unlikely to admit to themselves that they have backed the wrong horse so they will forgive and forget. As a result, I expect the church to thrive for at least another thousand years.

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,706 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Trouble is the parishioners are unlikely to admit to themselves that they have backed the wrong horse so they will forgive and forget. As a result, I expect the church to thrive for at least another thousand years.

Certainly the fact that everything they claim is obviously false is not hurting them any.  Dumber religions gain broader support.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HRCC, child rape, priest, pervert, child molester, catholic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users