Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pope Francis and the Convicted Child Molester

- - - - - Ootacamund Jeyapaul FtTP Francis Pope Francis Bishop Amalraj molester priest Joseph Jeyapaul child molester

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,705 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Pope Francis likes to talk about how those were the bad old days, and the church does not do that anymore, whenever the subject comes up of child molestation by priests.  HRCC has used this method of denial successfully for much longer than I've been around.  It works well.

But would FtTP risk blowing up the cover story by re-instating a priest known to do harm sexually?  One with a prior conviction involving a child?

Yet, from India, we learn that a predatory priest, Joseph Jeyapaul, with a conviction for sexual abuse or a minor, and after consultation with the Vatican, has been reinstated as a priest in the Diocese of Ootacamund, India, under Bishop Amalraj.

Rosa Rubicondior

Meet the new boss

Same as the old boss

We won't get fooled again

--The Who

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

RIP Joe Bloe

RIP Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,061 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Sounds like that preacher has got the dirt on some of his fellow preachers: "Reinstate me right now or I'll spill the beans."

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ootacamund, Jeyapaul, FtTP, Francis, Pope Francis, Bishop Amalraj, molester, priest, Joseph Jeyapaul, child molester

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users