Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Georgia Man Calls Orlando Massacre a Community Service

- - - - - queers bash georgia walmart orlando massacre

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,706 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Regular visitors to this forum may have noticed a tendency on my part to defend LGBTQ people from the continuous attacks by various idiotic religions.  My membership in that minority is a factor, but I also believe it is empirically wrong to harass people over who they are.

I do have that whole hunger and thirst for justice thing going on, that is why this minor story pleased me, and made me think of Nelson Muntz.

A Georgia man who tweets tweets on Twitter expressed his opinion that the massacre of 49 people in Orlando was a "community service".   We can not confirm at this time that the provider of this hateful comment is Christian, but it certainly can not be ruled out.

Other Twitter users were not pleased, and were able to determine that the bigot worked for Walmart.  They forwarded the perps tweet to an official Walmart account, and the world's largest retailer responded by firing his ass.

Two things might be learned from this sequence of events.

1. Freedom of Speech does not include a promise one will not face consequences for that speech
  2. Queers bash back
 “Y’all see a Gay club shooting as a horrible tragedy. I see it as someone doing Community Service,” Twitter user @IWillTryLater wrote on Sunday evening.

Atlanta Journal-Constitution

nelson-ha-ha-reversed.png

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

RIP Joe Bloe

RIP Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,061 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Probably the first time in his life he's realized that his actions have consequences.

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,706 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Probably the first time in his life he's realized that his actions have consequences.

It was also an educational opportunity for the perp.  He had the chance to learn that queers bash back.

I feel like the Nelson Muntz in the OP was well earned.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: queers, bash, georgia, walmart, orlando, massacre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users