Francis the Talking Pope, certainly the best PR man the church has ever hired, has sent warm fuzzy feelings to gay people by owning up to the malicious maltreatment of homosexual persons by HRCC brand Christians.
Certainly if HRCC wishes to apologize for continuously demonizing gay people with their stupid, nasty drivel, I will listen and attempt to gauge their sincerity.
- Does this mean Catholic schools will now stop teaching gay kids to hate themselves?
- Will gay students at Catholic schools be allowed to bring a same sex date to school events?
- Will HRCC now get the fuck off my legal rights and stay off?
- Will HRCC continue to claim their invisible monster hates gays?
- Will HRCC require gay sheeple to die as virgins?
The answers to those questions, if forthcoming, would help to evaluate the sincerity of FtTP. As of this moment it seems to me like a hollow attempt to improve the public image of a malicious criminal organization, but I'm willing to change my position based on any facts that may surface.
"I repeat what the Catechism of the Catholic Church says -- that they must not be discriminated against, that they must be respected and accompanied pastorally," Francis told reporters.
In any event, I still would like to piss on their deity.