Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Francis the Talking Pope: Church Must Apologize to Teh Gays

- - - - - FtTP HRCC teh gays apology public relations good press

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Francis the Talking Pope, certainly the best PR man the church has ever hired, has sent warm fuzzy feelings to gay people by owning up to the malicious maltreatment of homosexual persons by HRCC brand Christians.

Certainly if HRCC wishes to apologize for continuously demonizing gay people with their stupid, nasty drivel, I will listen and attempt to gauge their sincerity.  

• Does this mean Catholic schools will now stop teaching gay kids to hate themselves?
  • Will gay students at Catholic schools be allowed to bring a same sex date to school events?
  • Will HRCC now get the fuck off my legal rights and stay off?
  • Will HRCC continue to claim their invisible monster hates gays?
  • Will HRCC require gay sheeple to die as virgins?

The answers to those questions, if forthcoming, would help to evaluate the sincerity of FtTP.   As of this moment it seems to me like a hollow attempt to improve the public image of a malicious criminal organization, but I'm willing to change my position based on any facts that may surface.

"I repeat what the Catechism of the Catholic Church says -- that they must not be discriminated against, that they must be respected and accompanied pastorally," Francis told reporters.

UPI

In any event, I still would like to piss on their deity.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Zeff

Zeff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationUK

Good, but what would be better than apologies for past misbehavior would be better behavior right now. Change their "teaching"....
Quote Wiki: Homosexuality is addressed in Catholic teaching under two forms: homosexual orientation is considered an "objective disorder" because Catholicism views it as being "ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil", but not sinful unless acted upon. Homosexual sexual activity, by contrast, is viewed as a "moral disorder" and "homosexual acts" as "contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity... Unquote.
If only Francis could get some counseling. 

What I find is that religionists automatically equate anal sex with homosexual love-making. It is the former they have objections to, not the latter. Anal sex is practiced by some heterosexuals and not by some homosexuals, I am told. When I made those points to some (Protestant) religionists, they seem to accept the point. The RCC (what does HRCC stand for?) seems not to understand exactly what it is people object to and what the objections are.

Perhaps old men who have been celibate all their lives are not the best people for "the flock" to take advice from?!! 

• Ungodly likes this

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts
  • LocationCanada

In any event, I still would like to piss on their deity.

I'll help!

• Ungodly likes this

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Right wing Catholic homophobe Bill Donohue, who constantly complains about Christians being persecuted, was not best pleased with FtTP for talking about apologizing to Teh Gays.   Instead Mr Donohue says Teh Gays should apologize to him.  I have no idea what ludicrous basis this fuckwad used to reach his false conclusion.  He can fuck himself to death for all I care, and I shall not be apologizing for saying so.

Patheos

The RCC (what does HRCC stand for?) 

HRCC = Holy Roman Catholic Church

• JadeBlackOlive likes this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts
  • LocationCanada

Just got this in my Friendly Atheist email, & all I can say is......''say what!!!!??????'' 

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FtTP, HRCC, teh gays, apology, public relations, good press

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users