Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Disgruntled Rethuglican Runs for POTUS as Independent

- - - - - Rethuglican Drumpfuhrer election potus shillary Evan McMullin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,703 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

A Rethuglican politician with no love for Donald Drumpfuhrer has announced he shall run as an independent candidate for POTUS.

Evan McMullin, the former chief policy director for Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives, will offer discontented members of his party an option this November by launching an independent, conservative bid for president.

Politico

I like the idea of multiple Rethug candidates drawing votes from each other.  Anything that reduces the chances of the Drumpfuhrer being elected is likely to be a good idea, at least that's a good result.

May the Rethuglican party spilt into thousands of splinter groups.  Those who lick the sweat from the butt cheeks of billionaires on one side, the Traditional Republican Party, then maybe a pro-theocracy nutter Republican, and one like Mr McMullin who runs only to oppose Drumpfuhrer - that's great!

While I do not wish harm to my fellow citizens, the death of the Rethuglican Party would be cause for celebration worldwide and throughout what remains of human history.

The primary reason I will vote for Shillary is because she is not anything like the Drumpfuhrer.  It is conceivable that Shillary would be a good President, especially for  Wall Street and big banks.  I know that idf I was a billionaire I'd certainly vote for Shillary because she very definitely supports the Washingtoin elitist corpocracy, which while it is terrible and unjust, at least she is not a fascist.

More about McMullin

• Aging Disgracefully likes this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • LocationThe Geezer Plateau

I'm beyond thrilled actually, another dog, Woof, in the fight and anything anybody anywhere can do to stop Ass-Face is what we need at this point.

Although the last couple of days, I really feel that Ass-Face has no chance of winning.  

Yes I would rather even have a Mormon POTUS.  Boy I can't believe how low my standards have become.  But that won't happen because Hill will win, she has to. 

I feel sure that Ass-Face will continue to dig his own grave with his tongue.

When my people come to colonize this planet, your names will be on the protected rolls, and you will come to no harm.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,703 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Although the last couple of days, I really feel that Ass-Face has no chance of winning.  

He certainly has been revealing his true nature recently, by now he is almost down to just unrepentant racists, patriotic gun loving xenophobes, sexist pigs, and of course the heavenly hosts of holy homophobes. So 38% or so. There may be some overlap among the preceding segments of pro-fascist Rethuglicans.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • LocationThe Geezer Plateau

He certainly has been revealing his true nature recently, by now he is almost down to just unrepentant racists, patriotic gun loving xenophobes, sexist pigs, and of course the heavenly hosts of holy homophobes. So 38% or so. There may be some overlap among the preceding segments of pro-fascist Rethuglicans.

Well atleast that's less than half of US, that we know of anyway. And it's  probably correct, because "those people" don't tend to hide out and not share their opinions.

I'm already wondering what life will be like for them. Hey I think they all need a big T branded into their foreheads, or carved in like the Swastikas were in Inglourious Basterds. so they have to live with it the remainder of their pathetic lives.

Yes indeed, maybe we can get a few more Repub Icons or just anybody, Seriously anybody! to split up the votes.

Isn't this about the time Superman comes in to fight the deranged billionaire who is set on destroying the world, although any similarities between Lex Luthor and Dump ends at the power mad billionaire part.

Although I was struck at how much Evan Almighty resembles Lex, you can't tell from this picture, but Evan have very piercing blue eyes.

Lex.jpg

When my people come to colonize this planet, your names will be on the protected rolls, and you will come to no harm.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rethuglican, Drumpfuhrer, election, potus, shillary, Evan McMullin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users