Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Republibigots Fear Damage to Party by Drumpfuhrer

- - - - - Drumpfuhrer Republican damage election landslide suicide

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,300 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

I never would have guessed that fearful Republicans could make me happy.   Usually I do not find the suffering of others amusing, but the Republican party is an organization, not a person, and I do not hesitate to wish harm would befall those who swear they are my enemies.

Right now there are thousands of Republicans seeking to get or maintain a political office who are desperately worried about the harm being done to their greed and hate based group.  They are in a panic, and I perceive this as good news.

Here is what some future electoral losers had to say:

We believe that Donald Trump’s divisiveness, recklessness, incompetence, and record-breaking unpopularity risk turning this election into a Democratic landslide, and only the immediate shift of all available RNC resources to vulnerable Senate and House races will prevent the GOP from drowning with a Trump-emblazoned anchor around its neck.

Freaking music to my ears, a shot of joy right into my nervous system, bliss making news.  Makes I happy.

The  reaction of liberal blogger Samuel Warde mirrors my own thoughts.  Christmas in August!

In order to avoid huge piles of rotting corpses on our streets, I think facilities should be constructed to allow mass suicides by those who would rather die than see Shillary become President.  Of course family members left behind by suicidal Rethuglicans should receive compassionate care and our full support as our country begins to recover from mass stupidity and viciousness.  And we should honor each Rethuglican who does commit suicide for their contribution to making America better.

• Aging Disgracefully likes this

You can choose to live in peace and harmony with your neighbors, or you can go to church.

Zeff

Zeff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationUK

If there's a President Trump they'll need a USA-Mexico wall to keep USAmericans in the country!

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • LocationThe Geezer Plateau

I see a tunnel and there is a faint light at the end of it. 

My old mom is a Fauxnewsian (it pains me to no end) and even she won't vote for Trump, she knows he is bat-shit crazy. She's  always telling me that's  all she watches because they are so "fair and balanced", yes she actually repeats that phrase, like it's a true fact of life. ARGH!!!!!!!

Loved this paragraph.  

But here’s the real problem. Republican primary voters chose Donald Trump. They liked his racist overtones and plans to shake up Washington, as no one ever has before. Trump is the embodiment of the Fox News propaganda machine that the Republican Party has been using to influence the weak minds of their base. And now that they’ve created a monster, they don’t know how to stop it.

Well anyway I think this will be the end of the Repubicons. Anybody who stepped up and denounced AssFace should be looked on more favorable, but the rest of them, anybody who actually supports (supported) El Douche Bag they need to be hung out to dry!

• Ungodly likes this
When my people come to colonize this planet, your names will be on the protected rolls, and you will come to no harm.

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationSt. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

I welcome any damage to that party. (Which, BTW, is not the party of Lincoln. The party of Lincoln ceased to exist with the end of reconstruction, and Nixon laid the epitaph with his Southern strategy.)

• Ungodly and Aging Disgracefully like this
“Facts seem to roll off a Christian like water off a duck.” —Great Ape

“How much can you actually doubt something and still maintain that you believe it?” —Josh K, “Alpha and Omega”

“You don’t understand. My crisis of faith is over.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,300 posts

It can be difficult to muster outrage as frequently as Donald Trump should cause it.

--The Klin-Ton

You can choose to live in peace and harmony with your neighbors, or you can go to church.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,300 posts

founder-isis.jpg

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Jeezsus Ungodly, I'm glad I didn't have my breakfast yet, that picture makes me queasy.

When my people come to colonize this planet, your names will be on the protected rolls, and you will come to no harm.

Zeff

Zeff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationUK

It can be difficult to muster outrage and keep track of all Trumpish misinformation...
Quote: ...spokeswoman Katrina Pierson delivered a lengthy response in which she proclaimed it was Obama who "went into Afghanistan," where U.S. troops had begun fighting in 2001 under former President George W. Bush. (Source: LA Times)

Obama's approval rating (Gallop) is 52%. It is a pity he doesn't have the popularity in the USA he has abroad. 

Younger voters seem brighter than the 'greatest generation'...

http://www.usatoday....-poll/88666746/
The [USA Today/Rock the Vote Poll] survey shows Clinton trouncing Trump 56%-20% among those under 35, though she has failed so far to generate the levels of enthusiasm Sanders did — and the high turn-out that can signal — among Millennials... Unquote.
(I don't know if USA today is "right-leaning' or 'lefty'. Nor much about that poll.)

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,833 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

(I don't know if USA today is "right-leaning' or 'lefty'. Nor much about that poll.)

The polls and forecasts at this site (Five Thirty Eight) are highly regarded by most political observers. They are updated daily.

The polls are here:

http://projects.five...?ex_cid=rrpromo

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,300 posts

USA Today in print is a trimmed down, wafer thin, wisp of a right-ish but mostly corporatist and business oriented paper.  It's the Reader's Digest of newspapers, often available free in hotels.  The least interesting newspaper you're likely to find.

As to young voters, they certainly seem more difficult to fool than many other generations.  They are prone to independent thinking in greater numbers, perhaps, than their ancestors.  Usually I think young voters today are better able to see the real issues behind a conflict, a valuable skill for sure.

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Well El Douche Bag now has a for real Reich Minister of Propaganda, Herr Steve Bannon. I never heard of him or his Alt-right website, I don't go to websites that cater to the insane. 

But I am thrilled to hear this, this should be the straw that breaks the Dumpsters back.  I'm more than positive that decent people far out-weigh Neo-Nazis in this country.  I have no way of knowing how many closet bigots there are in this country, but for once I am going to believe we are basically good people.

One can only imagine the multitude of unbelievable words that will come spewing out of Drumps a-hole, er mouth now. 

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,833 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

And same day Bannon jumps aboard, Trump apologizes:

Donald Trump on Thursday shelved his guiding mantra -- never back down, never apologize -- and did what he has refused to do in public in more than a year of campaigning. He expressed regret.

http://edition.cnn.c...ng-wrong-thing/

I wonder what they're up to.

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,300 posts

And same day Bannon jumps aboard, Trump apologizes:

I wonder what they're up to.

I think the plan is to make Drumpf appear human.  It plays into their "media picking on us" martyrdom BS.  Anyone from Breitbart knows how to whip up some phony victimization in an instant.   Of course in a departure from the history of Breitbart, instead of blaming Obama for imaginary problems whipped up out of the fluffiest air, we know who'll they'll blame now.

Breitbart could compete with most websites for least accurate, most hyped up, and total dedication to intolerance.  Of course there is still WND.

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Disingenuous anyone! El Douche Bag didn't even hint at what he might have regretted saying, so it was pretty damn meaningless, like ANYTHING he says.

I'd like to say "all style and no substance", but he has as much style as a dried up old dog turd.

I don't know what The New Nutsie Party is up to, but we can only surmise that is will be HUGE. (like everything is in Drumps tiny little brain)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Drumpfuhrer, Republican, damage, election, landslide, suicide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users