Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

German Reporter Asks Tweety Why He Lies Constantly

- - - - - DW news die welt germany angela merkel german chancellor tweety mcthinskin lies not true

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,688 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

During the state visit yesterday from the leader of the free world German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Tweety took a few questions from German reporters who had accompanied Mrs. Merkel.

One German news outlet is DW News (Die Welt), I often watch their English language newscasts on TV.  They are a serious news operation with good reporting.  One of their reporters asked Tweety McThinskin why he constantly lies.

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-18%20at%2012.41.

DW.com

As you can see the reporter used the phrase "things you know are not true" which I assert equates with telling a lie. 

I'd like to ask Tweety if he is such a malicious fucking bastard because his evil Nazi father never showed him love.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts
  • LocationJackson Heights (NYC)

When I'm home, I listen to WCBS radio, which is an all news station.  When they report a statement by the President, they frequently follow up with a statement, that the President's statement was "not supported by facts."

It still shocks my system, to hear mainstream American media call the President a liar.

• Ungodly likes this
Minister, Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic (02/20/2002)
"We don't know and we don't care."

Minister, First Church of Atheism (05/10/2008)

"Never trust the clergy!" Jonathan Lobl

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • LocationSt. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Why would US reporters be shocked by the question? Unless they're not accustomed to seeing a reporter do her job?

During the state visit yesterday from the leader of the free world German Chancellor Angela Merkel, [...]

Quite a turnaround from less than 80 years ago.

I'd like to ask Tweety if he is such a malicious fucking bastard because his evil Nazi father never showed him love.

This serves as an in-your-face counterexample to any claim that showering your kid with money and bailing him out from all his failures is a substitute for love.

• Ungodly likes this
“Facts seem to roll off a Christian like water off a duck.” —Great Ape

“How much can you actually doubt something and still maintain that you believe it?” —Josh K, “Alpha and Omega”

“You don’t understand. My crisis of faith is over.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DW news, die welt, germany, angela merkel, german chancellor, tweety mcthinskin, lies, not true

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users