Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Humanist Challenges Our Local Republican US Representative

- - - - - democrat corona california congress ken calvert julia peacock

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,667 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

The 42nd US congressional district, including Corona, is currently represented in the US House by Ken Calvert, a longtime mainstream Republican with an alleged history of shady real estate deals.  He tows the Republican line and is just as obnoxious as you may imagine.

A woman school teacher is challenging him as a Democrat, and I have to say I really like the things she says. Julia Peacock is a progressive democrat.  She describes herself as a humanist and is strongly in favor of liberal ideas on which we seem to always agree.  I'm really impressed with her.

Peacock for Congress

• Aging Disgracefully and JadeBlackOlive like this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

The Republican has been there for 25 years!

Time for a change.

• JadeBlackOlive likes this

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts
  • LocationCanada

That sounds pretty positive!

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: democrat, corona, california, congress, ken calvert, julia peacock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users