Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Discuss Wars Based on a Pack of Lies and Sponsored by Jesus Here

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,828 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Our Global Moderator, The White Coyote, made a good suggestion about expanding the boards here. Your suggestions are welcome too.

I'm always going on about capitalist imperialist wars of aggression and the Glorious Christian leader that espouses them, so now we have an area just for these topics.

And remember, just say NO to wars of capitalist imperialist aggression that are based on a pack of lies, even if Jesus told him to do it.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I just came across this interesting tidbit:

http://www.market-da...ed-7-deaths.php

U.S. Army says it misreported 7 deaths
Posted on October 30, 2006

WASHINGTON, Oct. 30 (UPI) -- The U.S. Army has conceded it misreported the details of how seven soldiers were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, USA Today reported Monday. 

Col. Patrick Gawkins, head of the Army's notification office, told the newspaper 810 deaths, or about 40 percent of the nearly 2,200 Army deaths in the two theaters had been reviewed, and families were given wrong or misleading information about the circumstances.

One of those was former NFL football player Pat Tillman, an Army Ranger killed in Afghanistan by friendly fire in 2004. His family was originally told he died by enemy fire.

Another death was that of a soldier in Afghanistan who died of a heart attack and his family was not told death occurred during inhalation of a substance from an aerosol can, Gawkins said.

He said the Army is now investigating every war death and alerting families if there may be suspicious circumstances, the newspaper said.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
More incompetence?  Why am I not surprised?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

More incompetence?  Why am I not surprised?

I'm not convinced it was "incompetence" - I think they really believed they could get away with it, and only when they found out otherwise did they come clean about it. Who knows how much they're still hiding.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
They're only hiding the truth.  First casualty of war is truth.  I just wish the truth would re-emerge sometimes later, but it never does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users