Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

myracles from the vault book pesudo sceince? or lagit?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Quill

Quill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hi again folks and thanks for the speedy responses from my last thread before this one. There is a digital book that I have had excess to for a while and it claims the medical diagnosis's in the book can be cured by using what is said in the book and learning from the book. because it says the word miracles in the book's title AND because in one of the books chapters it mentions using homeopathic remedies to cure one of the ailments/illness's meantioned in the book, it gives me the idea that the book might be pseudo science or plain old woo woo. Because of the old saying "don't judge a book by its cover, name" I am giving this book a second look OR chance before I dump this book so I have linked it here to you guys and want to know if it bs or not. the author of the book claims she is a doctor and for certain reasons her book has been banned by the government and she has kept it underground if you know what I mean. http://files.meetup....iracleVault.pdf

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts
  • LocationCanada

The word ''miracle'' puts my hackles up.

If there was anything to it, it would be all over the medical community, commonly known, & used everywhere.

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,923 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Hi Quill. Good to hear from you again.

My advice is the same as it has always been: Don't try to get medical advice from the Internet. You should always go to a real doctor. Always - no exceptions.

• Cousin Ricky and JadeBlackOlive like this
Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,455 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

When an author claims their scientific work  has been "banned by the government" they are telling a lie. This person is a fraudster. Don't trust liars, especially when they are actively engaged in telling lies.

Joe Bloe is giving good advice.

• Cousin Ricky and JadeBlackOlive like this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users