Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vegan Animal Park Sets Strict Rules

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,358 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

I belong to a Facebook group for vegans. I disown nearly everything I see there, including the item posted below.

I'm not vegan to be holier than anybody else. Since I insist on deciding what I will and will not eat I feel I ought to grant the same rights to others.  I do not feel entitled to dictate to other people how they should live.

happy-trails-farms.jpg

No taking photos? Seriously?  That's bullshit.  These people are control freaks.

• JadeBlackOlive likes this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationThe Geezer Plateau

Is it ok to wear leather shoes or boots, leather belts or wallets? how about a leather coat or vest or purse? snake skin shoes? change purse made out of an Iguana perhaps?

But, it's their place and so they should be able to be as strict as they need to be.  Because human's can never be trusted to do what they are suppose to do or not do. There would be people feeding animals weird crap just to be mean. Human's are not to be trusted, generally speaking. 

When my people come to colonize this planet, your names will be on the protected rolls, and you will come to no harm.

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationCanada

Yes, its their place but no pictures seems a bit far.

Sounds like my granddaughter's wedding, we got told no photos, & we were to buy photos from ''the photographer''!

Needless to say I pretty much figured, ''shove it''.....we already spent a fortune on Greyhound bus fare, hotel, taxis, & meals, so we were not about to buy professional photos of the most ridiculous wedding we'd ever been to. It was all about gawd & jeezzuz rather than the bride & groom.

The next granddaughter is engaged......we won't be going.

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,358 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

They do have the right to set rules on their own property, and there is a fair amount of internal consistency in what they say and do. I still think they are control freaks and their contract would prompt me to just leave.

• JadeBlackOlive likes this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users