Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trouble Making or Making a Point?

- - - - - GMO snack apples arctic truth bomb

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,358 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Recently I bought some of this apple based snack. It's nice but too expensive. You might think this is just an ordinary food product, but no. This snack is made from genetically modified apples that do not turn brown when cut open. Arctic is the name. 

gmo-apple-snack.jpg

A few minutes ago I posted about these in a vegan Facebook group.  Vegans, like anyone else prone to shopping in a health fraud store, are prone to woo based beliefs (like everybody else).  A major article of the vegan woo faith is that GMO foods are the work of Satan's helpers - scientists.

So I prominently mentioned that these are GMO and vegan.

Some guy replied with "The woogans are not going to like this."  I am hereby yoinking that word, woogans, I freaking love it.

Yes, I'm a troublemaker.

• JadeBlackOlive likes this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationCanada

Ooooo.....you iz turrible.....hahahaha......

• Ungodly likes this

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GMO, snack, apples, arctic, truth bomb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users