Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Republican Strategy: Complain DC is Corrupt

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,358 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

In an effort to stave off the widely predicted figurative bloodbath at the polls in November the Republicans are now fine tuning their line of bullshit for the great 2018 purge.

They intend to use Tweety's "Washington is so corrupt, let me fix it" lie because it worked for Tweety.  But lies can wear out if they are not constantly repeated, any good propagandist knows that.  Reinforcement doses are needed.

The threat I don't think Repubs see is that people might figure out that with Republicans controlling the House, Senate and White House any complaints of corruption are simply pointing a finger at a mirror.

Whatever.  I look forward to many unemployment applications being filed by former members of Congress.

Thank goodness the Demoncrats are up to 4% less evil. That means we won't get fooled again?

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,012 posts
  • LocationJackson Heights (NYC)

By and large, Democrats tend to be less vicious and less destructive.  I know.  That's faint praise.  Still, less evil is less evil.

Bill Clinton gave us DOMA.  Obama built up the Faith Based Initiatives crap.  Hillary might as well be on the Saudi payroll.  The problem is -- the Republican Party makes Dracula look like an innocent child, by comparison.  

Edited by jonathanlobl, 06 May 2018 - 05:48 AM.

• Cousin Ricky and Aging Disgracefully like this
Minister, Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic (02/20/2002)
"We don't know and we don't care."

Minister, First Church of Atheism (05/10/2008)

"Never trust the clergy!" Jonathan Lobl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users