Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

advice on where and what to live in when i get a job, planning ahead

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Quill

Quill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi, the reason I am posting here about the subject threads title rather then posting in a real estate forum or anywhere else on the internet is because I have been seeing a job coach/job financial adviser since this year for over a few months or for a few months now and one of my future financial goals after I get a job is to afford living in a house all to myself/alone. I would prefer to live in a house that has decent/excellent sound insulation, private laundry machines, air condition, possibly a brand new house that is away/far away or outside of the bible belt as far as possible that is a decent or excellent place to live weather its in the u.s.a or outside the country, 0 or low crime rate and near single non monogamous decent looking or beautiful childless(never gave birth) women from the ages of 19 to 45. As long as I have the 5 preferences on where I want to move to, I could live in any form of a home weather its a house, condo, apartments or something else. I am also posting here since you are all atheists, agnostics, non religious, non believers that might have wisdom or experience when it comes to buying/living in a house outside of religious areas or going 100% invisible /undetected from the church finding out that I am a atheist so anyone here might be able to give me advice on making a wise choice on where to move to. How far deep in does the church's clutches have on or control over real-estate in the u.s.a or world? what is better for me and saves me more time?, owning a house/renting a house, buying a home or brand new home, mortgage? As always you all have helped me a lot with other advice and questions before and so I thank you all for that, I appreciate it. 

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,358 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

For people not dead set on home ownership renting makes more sense.  

I don't know how you can find a place to live in an area devoid of religion but moving away from the Bible Belt does sound like a good idea.

To find a place with good insulation focus on modern buildings less than 20 years old.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Quill

Quill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

For people not dead set on home ownership renting makes more sense.  

I don't know how you can find a place to live in an area devoid of religion but moving away from the Bible Belt does sound like a good idea.

To find a place with good insulation focus on modern buildings less than 20 years old.

Thankyou, what do you mean by dead set on home ownership?

Edited by Quill, 11 May 2018 - 09:15 AM.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,358 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Thankyou, what do you mean by dead set on home ownership?

A person who insists on owning their home and won't be satisfied renting.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users