Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Amazon Offers Radical New Style Swimming Googles

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,132 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Once in a while a product description on Amazon does not seem to represent the item shown.  This showed up as an item Amazon recommended for me. I have bought swimming goggles from Amazon in the past.

Attached file may be offensive to some persons. Click to enlarge if you dare.

swimming-goggles.png

You can choose to live in peace and harmony with your neighbors, or you can go to church.

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationCanada

​I run across totally wrong information on amazon Canada all the time. I'll be shopping for something & read the descriptions& quite often read things which have absolutely nothing to do with the product. Makes a person wonder where the editors are.

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,752 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Amazon USA no longer accepts orders from Australia...

The Australian Government told Amazon USA that it must collect a 10% tax on all goods sold to Australians and send the money to the Australian Government. Amazon said stuff that for a joke; you're banned!

Amazon will not ship overseas goods to Australian customers after new GST rules that target international retailers come into effect in July.

Amazon’s new rule, announced on Thursday, will prevent Australians from buying from the Amazon US store – or any international Amazon stores – which frequently have cheaper goods and a greater range compared with the Australian Amazon store.

https://www.theguard...r-new-gst-rules

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationCanada

​Sounds scumpic.

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,132 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Not so good for the people in Australia. 

A similar thing happened nearly 10 years ago when California told Amazon to start collecting taxes for California sales.  At that time I was living here in California and I had about 100 websites based entirely on Amazon inventory.  They kicked all California residents out of their sales associate plan and instantly all of my Amazon-affiliate websites were broken.

That was when I gave up on making money online.

• JadeBlackOlive likes this

You can choose to live in peace and harmony with your neighbors, or you can go to church.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users