Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jesus Kills Babies

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,408 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

jesus-kills-babies.jpg

• JadeBlackOlive likes this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

In Matthew 5:28 Jesus makes it clear that a thought crime is just as bad as the crime itself: But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28

In Matthew 18:6 Jesus commits a thought crime when he says that anyone speaking against him should be murdered: “If any of you put a stumbling block before one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better for you if a great millstone were fastened around your neck and you were drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:6

In the following verses Jesus says that anyone who commits a thought crime will be consigned to the fires of hell: 8 “If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away; it is better for you to enter life maimed or lame than to have two hands or two feet and to be thrown into the eternal fire.9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, tear it out and throw it away; it is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and to be thrown into the hell of fire.

Matthew 18:6-9

Therefore Jesus is burning in hell !

• Ungodly and JadeBlackOlive like this
Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,408 posts

Therefore Jesus is burning in hell !

I hope all alien species that come here as ghosts to impregnate our virgins suffer the same fate.

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • LocationCanada

I'd like to send that to our son-in-law, but since we've said the topic must stay closed for us to get along, I won't.

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,408 posts

Sometimes Christians try to weasel out of these paradoxes with their "that was the God of the Old Testament". If their deity completely changed from genocidal god to flower child Jesus as we go from Old to New Testaments then at one time or the other their God was not perfect. It really blows up the perfect deity claims.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users