Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worlds Most Boring Video?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,414 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Earlier this week I wore a chest mounted GoPro camera on my daily walk. I expected the resulting video, 51 minutes of a flashlight shining on sidewalks, would be pretty boring.  I greatly underestimated how boring it would be.

Apparently as we walk the center of our chest turns a bit left and right with each step, on the video that effect is dramatic and even nauseating.

Y'all are my good friends, I won't be posting any of this video, I promise.

I had wanted to try it, now I did.  I'm not going to make a habit of it as it might attract thieves.  I do encounter some dodgy looking individuals on my walks.

Just take my word for it, the video sucks.

• JadeBlackOlive likes this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,713 posts
  • LocationSt. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

I got the world’s most boring prayer. It’s called the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. It’s modeled after the rosary, but manages to outdo the rosary in sheer monotony. I won’t share it here, but you can search YouTube some night when you’re having trouble falling asleep.

Warning: the introductory segment comes in a short form and a long form. The long form is bloody graphic.

• Ungodly and JadeBlackOlive like this
“Facts seem to roll off a Christian like water off a duck.” —Great Ape

“How much can you actually doubt something and still maintain that you believe it?” —Josh K, “Alpha and Omega”

“You don’t understand. My crisis of faith is over.

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts
  • LocationCanada

I have several videos on You Tube under my real first name, that I've done with a helmet cam while going to & from town. An email pal in England wanted to see my town, so I did them.

Going to my grocery store......

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users