Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Civilian Employee Rats Out Another Rapist Protecting Bishop

- - - - - priest rape child rape catholic rape catholic child molesters child molesting priests catholic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

A woman in Buffalo, New York has turned over to a local TV station a trove of official Holy Roman Boy Rape Church documents that clearly show the Catholic bishop protected child molesting priests by using the standard New Parish Merry Go Round to send each rapist to a new area with fresh children to rape.

One priest, who was himself molested as a child by a Catholic priest, is now speaking out against the HRBRC coverups.

CBS News

At this time 13 states are investigating HRBRC for conspiring to aid and abet child molesters. 

Fuck the fucking Catholic Church, and especially fuck every single fucking bishop. Then make them wear sexy lingerie in prison.

• Aging Disgracefully and JadeBlackOlive like this

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Geezer Plateau

Jesus H Bald Headed Christ on a Crutch 

Well good for her for going to somebody other than another fucking church official. Having it on 60 Minutes will get the word out better perhaps.

I think the majority of Catholics are just as sheep like as DrumpAss's supporters.  I'd like to know how many crisis of faith is happening

Renounce your false God and lock up your Rapists.  And on the way to prison, hey instead of lingerie maybe they could be dressed like little Lord Fauntleroy, I don't know what all their perversions involve,(I try not to think about that too much!) but maybe they might like that, so not a good idea. 

• JadeBlackOlive likes this
When my people come to colonize this planet, your names will be on the protected rolls, and you will come to no harm.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: priest rape, child rape, catholic rape, catholic child molesters, child molesting priests, catholic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users