Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UG in Massachusetts for Holiday, Emotional Support

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

I'm in Massachusetts hanging out with my adult daughter and grandson for Thanksgiving. The fact that I'm here now is not exclusively because of the holiday. My daughter lives with my ex-wife a/k/a The Wicked Witch of New England.

It appears as if my ex is losing her mind and/or becoming a super bitch. She has been emotionally abusive to my daughter for years, saying things that would horrify you in an instant.  The extent of this abuse has caused emotional harm to my daughter just as she was also losing her job.  I'm here to prevent another one of my children from committing suicide because of this witch bitch.

The ex is so crazy she would not allow my daughter and grandson to be here while she is out of town unless I came here to protect her house from my daughter. I only agreed because my daughter needs me, and I'm her father and damn glad of it. 

My ex seems to realize she is sliding into a malicious form of dementia and doing weird shit like attaching dymo labels to a toilet with instructions on how to flush it.  She locked her bedroom and office before leaving, that is where their WiFi router is, and also it is where the only copy of the password for their WiFi is stored. If you think that stopped me from using their Internet connection you don't know me.

click to enlarge

IMG_20181119_180637.jpg

It's snowing here.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Geezer Plateau

How awful for your daughter and her son and you. It doesn't sound that safe for them to be living with this crazy woman.  Can you take them back to your place ?  I hope things work out in some way for your daughter and her son. 

• Ungodly likes this
When my people come to colonize this planet, your names will be on the protected rolls, and you will come to no harm.

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts
  • LocationCanada

Good grief!!!! Can you get your family out of there & totally away from that? Your grandson won't thrive in that atmosphere either! If your daughter is losing her job, what's to hold her from leaving the whole area?

• Ungodly likes this

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts

How awful for your daughter and her son and you. It doesn't sound that safe for them to be living with this crazy woman.  Can you take them back to your place ?  I hope things work out in some way for your daughter and her son. 

Good grief!!!! Can you get your family out of there & totally away from that? Your grandson won't thrive in that atmosphere either! If your daughter is losing her job, what's to hold her from leaving the whole area?

My grandson has turned out to be on the autism spectrum and is in a very good school. My daughter does not want to move out of the town for that reason. What we are doing is planning her escape to local gummint housing  on the basis of no income and needing to leave an abusive home. She is getting great support from the school, and I'm helping her by building up her self image.

We made progress today, she now has food stamps and unemployment comp.  She is in contact with a social worker looking into emergency housing.

• Aging Disgracefully and JadeBlackOlive like this

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts
  • LocationCanada

So glad to hear that. She needs to get away from that life as soon as possible for both their sakes.

• Ungodly likes this

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

I'm so glad to hear that as well, she is lucky to have you there to help her and your grandson out.  I hope it works out well for them both and they can get into some housing.

• JadeBlackOlive likes this
When my people come to colonize this planet, your names will be on the protected rolls, and you will come to no harm.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts

I'm so glad to hear that as well, she is lucky to have you there to help her and your grandson out.  I hope it works out well for them both and they can get into some housing.

Love is not conditional.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts

One of my ex's nasty tricks was putting a locked enclosure over the thermostat so nobody could adjust it. With it getting down to 11 degrees out and the heat upstairs being not so good my daughter felt cold.

I like to outsmart assholes, and fortunately I'm often able to do so.  Thrermostats turn on the heat when the sense the room is too cold, so the solution is to make the thermostat think the room is colder than it really is.

So I took an ice pack out of the freezer and put it on top of the locked thermostat cage. 

IMG_20181124_050917.jpg

Is that all you've got, bitch?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts

Another one of my ex's nasty tricks was locking the room where her Internet router is located. That room also has the login details for their WiFi .  They  have Verizon FiOS service which use a box mounted in the basement, then an Ethernet cable runs to the locked office.

Solution? I disconnected the Ethernet cable to the locked office and connected a WiFi WAP of my own in its place.  Now all of her shit is offline and I'm not.

Take that, bitch.

Quill

Quill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hi, ungodly. sorry to hear about your troubles, I hope you feel better soon and all goes well for you.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,456 posts

Mission accomplished!

My daughter has regained enough confidence in herself to renew her nursing license now that my grandson is in first grade.

Over the last ten days I've been showering her with approval and affection in the powerful way that a father can love his daughter, and she has recovered from the sad, self loathing hole in which her mother left her.

With her years of working a menial job in a supermarket now over she has accepted a job as a nurse at a pay rate almost 3 times what she was making a month ago.

In the process I've also bonded with my grandson who has severe developmental issues.

It's not a perfect world, but I feel like I have rescued my daughter from the depths of depression and will be leaving her today with a renewed optimism for the future and most importantly faith in her own goodness.

I hope to be gone from here before her mother returns, we have nothing to say to each other.

Wicked witch loses, daughter wins.

I'll be smiling all the way home.

Maybe my purpose in life is to build people up? It sure feels good.

• Cousin Ricky, Aging Disgracefully and JadeBlackOlive like this

JadeBlackOlive

JadeBlackOlive

Weird Old Bat!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts
  • LocationCanada

Oh that is such good news, UG! Hope it all continues to go well for them both.

Jade  Meeow!

Canada

Joe Bloe

Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 9,923 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

It's good to hear that things worked out so well.

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Aging Disgracefully

Aging Disgracefully

Devil's Parsley Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

I'm so glad to hear how things have worked out for your daughter and grandson. I'm happy she is getting their life back on track. You do good work Dad!

• Ungodly likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users