Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

American Jewish Republicans -- Who Support Trump

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,780 posts
  • LocationJackson Heights (NYC)

https://friendlyathe...utm_content=361

Minister, Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic (02/20/2002)
"We don't know and we don't care."

Minister, First Church of Atheism (05/10/2008)

"Never trust the clergy!" Jonathan Lobl

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,810 posts
  • LocationSt. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

But, why?

“Facts seem to roll off a Christian like water off a duck.” —Great Ape

“How much can you actually doubt something and still maintain that you believe it?” —Josh K, “Alpha and Omega”

“You don’t understand. My crisis of faith is over.

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,780 posts

But, why?

Why are there Jewish Republicans?  We can add it to the list.  Why are there Atheist Republicans?  Why are there Gay Republicans?  Why are there Republicans who are poor and broke?  Why are there Republicans who collect food stamps?

Why is Trump telling his American Jewish backers, that Netanyahu is their Prime Minister?  The stupid prick can't tell the difference, between American Jews and Israelis.  

Edited by jonathanlobl, 15 April 2019 - 03:02 PM.

• Cousin Ricky likes this

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,703 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

If money matters to you more than anything else, you might be a Republican.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,810 posts

Why is Trump telling his American Jewish backers, that Netanyahu is their Prime Minister?  The stupid prick can't tell the difference, between American Jews and Israelis.  

And they accused Ilhan Omar of saying Jewish Americans have dual loyalty? Where is the outrage at Trump for outright saying their loyalty is to a foreign leader, something that Omar didn’t so much as insinuate?

“How much can you actually doubt something and still maintain that you believe it?” —Josh K, “Alpha and Omega”

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,780 posts

And they accused Ilhan Omar of saying Jewish Americans have dual loyalty? Where is the outrage at Trump for outright saying their loyalty is to a foreign leader, something that Omar didn’t so much as insinuate?

The GOP -- Party of God -- is in Trump's pocket.  He owns them.  This is a problem.  The sick prick is showing signs of dementia.  He never was a deep thinker.  His latest speeches have been incoherent ramblings.  I expect he really can't tell the difference, between an American Jew and an Israeli.

If Trump is declared to be incompetent -- we get Mike Pence.  I don't know which is worse.

Edited by jonathanlobl, 16 April 2019 - 10:02 AM.

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,810 posts

I would rather Pence. Trump is a distraction. He hogs all the attention with his insane shenanigans, while the Republicans silently pass much of the agenda that Pence would have attempted anyway. And I know that Pence would not alienate our allies or compromise our national security, and I suspect he would not be stoking the fiasco at the Mexican border.

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,780 posts

I would rather Pence. Trump is a distraction. He hogs all the attention with his insane shenanigans, while the Republicans silently pass much of the agenda that Pence would have attempted anyway. And I know that Pence would not alienate our allies or compromise our national security, and I suspect he would not be stoking the fiasco at the Mexican border.

Pence is not stupid.  He can get things done.  Which makes him more dangerous.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,703 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

I truly do despise Pence, but he is less impulsive and more cunning than Tweety McTreason.  I know he'd want to go after my civil rights. I think he would find it more difficult than he expects selling his Jesus-brand bigotry to the public. Congress would suck it right up, but not the peace loving peoples.

Anyway, fuck him with a whaling harpoon.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

jonathanlobl

jonathanlobl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,780 posts

I truly do despise Pence, but he is less impulsive and more cunning than Tweety McTreason.  I know he'd want to go after my civil rights. I think he would find it more difficult than he expects selling his Jesus-brand bigotry to the public. Congress would suck it right up, but not the peace loving peoples.

Anyway, fuck him with a whaling harpoon.

2020 is coming.  If the Democrats don't get it together, history will repeat.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users