Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shameful Presidents

- - - - - bush clinton obama trump olbermann theresistance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
the_resistance_is_futile_by_shiverwolf15

Inspired by this piece by political cartoonist Terrence Nowicki Jr.

I wanted to show a progression of US presidents leading up to Trump, but didn't want to go as far back in time as the original cartoon.  It should be noted that despite the pro-Obama sentiment, he soon became harshly critical of Obama for failing to live up to his promises.  It took me longer than that to be willing to criticize Obama to the same extent.

I'm ashamed I used to follow Keith Olbermann, but that was before he went completely insane with Trump conspiracy theories.  There's a reason this phenomenon is called Trump Derangement Syndrome.  A lot of Trump's detractors focus on the superficial things, like the mean tweets and lack of decorum, and ignore the actual policy substance.  A Trump supporter said it best when he told a friend of mine, you won't even notice the difference when Trump takes over for Obama.  Turns out he was right, but perhaps not for the reasons he assumed.

• Ungodly likes this

The new Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy: Massacre a crowd of civilians, draw a target around them, and declare they were all terrorists.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bush, clinton, obama, trump, olbermann, theresistance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users