Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scott McClellan Resigns

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Presidential spokesman Scott McClellan announced his resignation as an employee of Our Glorious Christian Leader today.

One wonders what Mr McClellan might be able to do as a followup after telling lies for the world's most murderous liar?

Maybe he could travel around to elementary schools as a spokesperson for the tobacco industry. He could say stuff like "We know cigarettes are not nearly as dangerous as some people say" at grade school assemblies. Maybe hand out samples in the playground.

Still, tobacco only delivers a slow, lingering, painful death after years of usage; while in his role at the White House Mr McClellan has been able to defend really cool imperialist invasions where lots of people got killed right away.

I guess after being a paid liar at the White House there really is not too much room to grow professionally. He could get a job as a Vatican spokesperson holding forth on abortion and gay rights, I suppose...

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
I hear there's a job opening for an anti-gay, anti-minority, anti-atheist, anti-women, anti-anyone who's not American, anti-non Christian™ serial killer at Fred Phelps' ministry... might be something for this douche bag!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users