Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Growth of this forum

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I was very surprised just now to notice that this forum now has more posts than another forum that I started 2 years ago, and which I considered to be very successful, or at least successful in the context of one of my websites.

Some of you know that I have a genetically mediated anomaly called celiac disease. Simply, this means I must diligently avoid even the slightest trace of wheat, rye, or barley. Well, 2 years ago I started a site called the sensible celiac. It consists primarily of a discussion forum for folks with celiac disease. This forum, which is much less than a year old, now has more topics posted.

I want to thank everyone here for helping to build a friendly, witty, enjoyable community. I think each and every one of you is cool. I hope we can continue the friendly and welcoming atmosphere that has developed here, I'm very pleased about it. Thanks!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
We're Welcome! :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_burn: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach:

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
:Happy: The site is young, maybe it will grow even more.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I think this site has a great potential for growing but I don't . . . no, I won't see it degrade to name calling and deliberate nastiness towards it's members. Of course if a fundy is stupid enough to stumble in here, all bets are off, but we are going to maintain our sense of dignity and respect or the Coyote says she will pee on your shoes. :snork_lach:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

[img ]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8518/puzzlecs1.jpg[/img]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Lady,  You are just too cool for words!  :smt026 [smilie=huggles.gif]

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Lady,  You are just too cool for words!  :smt026 [smilie=huggles.gif]

I just like piddling.  :Happy:  Don't think anybody can be  :snork_boes: :snork_boes: if we see we are all connected...yet different.  :Smiley:

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
I wish I had awsome computer editing skills.:)

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

I just like piddling.

When Maggie does that on the carpet, she gets a stern talking to and pushed outside. :snork_aber:

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Ungodly, thanks for providing a place where awesome peoples can congregate and blow off steam! Sometimes, this forum really brightens up my day and keeps this crazy girl sane! [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif]

I'll have to check out your celiac's site...Mother's friend may have it. Ever since she stopped eating grains, she hasn't been exhibiting those scary autoimmune symptoms that we thought implicated leukemia. :rebel_shock:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I see TopHat now has an avatar and I can do some more twiddling.  :snork_lach: But please tell me what an "EMO KID" is. Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope this puzzle will keep growing and growing.  Please let me know if I am missing somebody.  :Sad:

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
Emo Kid is one of my nicknames, commonly stereotyped as someone who is depressed,love struck, writes dark poetry.cuts themseleves and goes to shows. How the name got to me is because of my dark writing style and how I part my hair sometimes. I don't mind, I like getting laughter when I pretend to be an Emo stereotype.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

WELCOME Shkspr and Tyger Tamer

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users