Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Civil war in Iraq?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I read today that the various factions of Islam in Iraq are all at war with each other now. Was this the case before the shrub started his war over there? I don't remember any news about that back then but I can't remember what I had for breakfast either. Has shrubs war actually created these conflicts or were they a problem before? I know Saddam kept a pretty tight noose on the Kurds but other than that what was going on before we brought our wonderful system of democracy to them poor heathens?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Has shrubs war actually created these conflicts or were they a problem before? I know Saddam kept a pretty tight noose on the Kurds but other than that what was going on before we brought our wonderful system of democracy to them poor heathens?

The folks in Iraq were pretty much kept in line by Saddam's brutal policies, but they had electricity 24 hours a day, paved roads, indoor plumbing, all sorts of things that Our Glorious Christian Leader destroyed so that Darth Cheney could give no-bid contracts to his former employer Halliburton, which money they then wasted so the Iraqis got screwed twice on the infrastructure deal.

There is much, much more violence, more torture, more repression, more religious-based hatred than there was before our imperialist invasion based on a pack of lies.

Before us - no terr'ism. Once we brought The War to Create More Terror - lots of terr'ism.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
My partner came from Iraq years ago(xtian Armenian).  I hear everyday about the conflict of the sects. And yes, sadam held a tight rein but left the xtains alone to an extent. We visited there about 15 years ago and still have kin but have lost contact.  It is very difficult for us at this time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users