Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Secret Contest winner

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
This contest was so secret that even I did not know about it until just now, but apparently we have decided retroactively to declare a contest to see who will be the lucky forum guy or gal that posts the 1,000 message here on Ain't No God! Fortunately we had a winner about 12 hours before the contest started, which is right now by the way.

And the lucky winner is Lady, who posted the 1,000th message sometime this morning while some of us were still sleeping.  I think it was this post:
http://aintnogod.com...20.html#msg1020

Congratulations Lady!  We'll let you know at a later date if we decide not to be so darn cheap and actually award a prize. :smt041 :smt031 :salut:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
:smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt015 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
Congratulations Lady

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
WHO ME?  Now I got to stay up all night thinking up a special song to show my gratitude. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts

WHO ME?  Now I got to stay up all night thinking up a special song to show my gratitude.

It's tough being on top, the Big Kahuna, the Top Dog, Numero Uno, El Supremo, Mrs. Got It All and More.

We know it might be a lot of wear on you, but we're all sure you'll pull thtough in the end.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
You forgot; The Head Cheeze, and The Grand Pooba, not to mention The Queen . . . . oh wait I guess that's you! :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts

... not to mention The Queen . . . . oh wait I guess that's you! :snork_lach:

Bows, blushes  :farao: [smilie=the_judge.gif] :queen:

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Congratz,  It couldn

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I want to thank Ungodly for making this all possible. It is such an honor.  I want to thank gawd and jesus and moses and odin and zeus and allah and yahweh and jehovah and g-d and vishna and the holy ghost. Without them I would never have ever posted one post let alone the 1000th.
I give particular thanks to my good friends peter, paul and mary who were ever an inspiration.

Let me tell you a little bit about my friend Mary. Actually I never got to know Mary very well.  She was always busy.  I would call her on the phone and she would say "Lady, I'm too busy to talk to you now. I'm making HOLY BREAD".  I would invite her to my home and she would say "Lady, I'm too busy to come over now. I'm making HOLY BREAD."  And so it went. She was always baking that HOLY BREAD for the masses.

I got to thinking I would like to make something for the Forum for this special occasion of the 1000th Post. So I made us some HOLEY BREAD.

If you feel the need to hear me sing about the HOLEY BREAD click on the Posted Image. Make sure you have plenty of that holy grape juice handy first.

LADY LOVES HOLEY BREAD

[center][b]Put on the skillet put on the lid
Lady

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
:cheers: :smt026 :smt020 [smilie=giggle.gif]

Brilliant!

Falco Black

Falco Black

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCanada
:smt038 lol, that was awesome!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
That Holey Bread looks suspiciously like a Krispy Kreme donut.  :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
:smt035 :smt034 :smt037  :smt038

Well, That was fun! It's a good thing there aren't too many more people in the forum, or that could've been one hell of a long song!

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
You don't know how many times I revised the song.  Just when I was getting ready to post it, I saw another active member and had to crank it up again. I just knew nobody wanted to be left out. Hey, this stuff may be stupid Posted Image but it's not easy.  Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, hey, if it was easy, I could do it!  [smilie=nope.gif]

OK, I guess I could do it, if I had the gumption, but I don't. I used to sing with the church bunch, and even after 35 years of smoking tobacco (and other stuff), I still have a 2 octave voice, but I don't have the money to record anything. I guess there might be, after all, some advantages to not being poor, but I'll stay poor anyway, I guess. I just can't justify, to myself, any other lifestyle. Then again, maybe I'm just lazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users