Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Stay The Course" Now out of fashion.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
This mornings news report says that the shrub will no longer use his favorite catch phrase, "Stay the Course." Apparently he's heard enough of the Generals telling him it aint working, and enough of his republican cronies telling him he's hurting their re-election chances that he will not use that phrase anymore. How about "More of the same old shit" instead.  :snork_shot:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,828 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

This mornings news report says that the shrub will no longer use his favorite catch phrase, "Stay the Course." Apparently he's heard enough of the Generals telling him it aint working, and enough of his republican cronies telling him he's hurting their re-election chances that he will not use that phrase anymore. How about "More of the same old shit" instead.  :snork_shot:

Over the weekend Our Glorious Christian Leader even claimed "We never were 'Stay the course'" on a TV news interview program. I blogged about this here.

The history books are written by those with the most guns.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I remember when that phrase first came out.  There was a bit of a controversy.  Apparently, "Stay The Course" was not the first choice as a slogan and only was used by default.  Yeah...seems his advisers didn't think "Shut The Fuque Up And Do As You're Told" conveyed the right message.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
:Sad:I'm going to kind of miss running to the television and trying to turn it off before I hear the entire "Stay the course" message. It's become quite the game in our house to see who can turn the channel or turn off the shrub everytime he slithers onto the screen. What really screws up the game is when it is giving a nationwide "stay the course" spewing, my wife and I reach for the remote, and the son of a Babs is on every channel. That's as near to hell as I want to get!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,828 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I wonder if any studies have been done to determine if listening to Our Glorious Christian Leader actually reduces a person's IQ or not.  I know it certainly makes I cross.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
A fitting tribute to a dear departed friend...

Olbermann Tribute to ST

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Ha! I like the way he was almost breaking up, at the end.  :smt022

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users