Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Youtube Video: Selling Iraq Using Propaganda Techniques

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
This Youtube video does a great job of explaining how the neocon war criminals and Our Glorious Christian Leader used the 9/11 attacks to sell a war of imperialist aggression against Iraq to the sheeple of the United States.  It's the best short video on the subject that I've seen.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
Yes, that's it exactly. The 9/11 attacks were the best thing that ever happened for Our Glorious Christian Leader. For years afterward he would first mention the name of Saddam Hussein and then in the very next sentence refer to 9/11. For the vast majority of the American sheeple, that was all it took to "prove" that Saddam was behind those attacks.

I'm sure there is not a single VFW or American Legion post in this country without at least one alcoholic knee jerk reactionary that is still convinced that Saddam ordered those attacks.

Article 6 of the Geneva Conventions makes it an international war crime to engage in a conspiracy to promote an illegal invasion.

Principle Vl
The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law: (a) Crimes against peace: (i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances; ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).

The invasion of Iraq which has served only to increase terrorism was a war crime, as was the Bush administration conspiracy to begin this war.

George W Bush, Vice President Halliburton, Donald "Death Star" Rumsfeld, and Co-Conspirator Rice are all part of this illegal conspiracy. They deserve a fair trial and such punishment as may be given by a court of law.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Slightly off topic, but I think you'll agree with this analogy...

Imagine you have a big brother.  He's 3 years older, a foot taller and 40 pounds heavier than you.  He calls you names like "Squirt" and "Pipsqueak" and "Midget".  When you play football, he pounds you into the ground.  When you shoot hoops, he dunks on top of your head.  He blames you for every broken lamp and every grape juice stain on the carpet.  He and his friends tease you mercilessly, and none of your underwear fits anymore due to countless wedgies and tree hangings.  Then, when you're in high school and finally get your first girlfriend, you come home from school one day and he's banging her in your bed.

THAT is how the rest of the world sees the US.  Forget the criminality of it.  That's what we are to the rest of the world.  Bullies.  The big brother who gets away with it while everyone else gets grounded and more chores to do while we date cheerleaders and then makes faces when mom turns her back.

The world is chock full of criminals.  Nobody really minds them.  It's a bully that nobody likes.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts

THAT is how the rest of the world sees the US.  Forget the criminality of it.  That's what we are to the rest of the world.  Bullies.  The big brother who gets away with it while everyone else gets grounded and more chores to do while we date cheerleaders and then makes faces when mom turns her back.

The world is chock full of criminals.  Nobody really minds them.  It's a bully that nobody likes.

If you are correct, and my limited travels in Europe suggest you prolly are, then we should consider ourselves very lucky that they don't think any worse of us than they apparently do.

We really do need to clean up our act in the way that we interact with other countries. If our principles are so great, and I think the principles on which this country was founded are stunningly brilliant, then we should focus on leading by example rather than offering, as it seems we did with Pakistan, to bomb other countries back to the stone age if they do not cooperate.

We need to give up on Empire and go forward with Justice.

We should be exporting food instead of bombs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users