Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

* Atheist Dictionary *

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I like to read dictionaries  :snork_lach:
Here is one that is constantly growing with new submissions.
ATHEIST DICTIONY

Below are a couple of entries. You will want to learn more. :Tounge:

Revelation

1. One man's truth, another's hearsay (secular).
  2. One man's Truth, another's Heresy (religious).

Revelation from God A socially acceptable form of the "voices" usally associated with chronic schizophrenia.

Rigor Mormons A religous group who insist on knocking on your door in the morning and boring you stiff.

Ritual Cannibalism The practice, symbolic or otherwise, of eating part of a dead person's body in order to acquire his powers. Sometimes known as "communion"

Roadkill The dearly departed, this mortal coil, the prison of flesh.

Robot (limited programming) Good Baptist wife.

Roman Catholic Church Another very large paedophile ring (see Greek Orthodox Church). Well-known for slaughtering millions of non-believers.

Rowling, JK Authoress of the popular "Harry Potter" series of books. As a single mother in abject poverty, she started writing and elevated herself to celebrity status. The central characters in her books are honest, compassionate, and industrious. However, because she is not a Christian, many fundamentalists try to get her books banned from public school libraries, for fear that she is a "bad influence".

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Satanist
1. Worshipper of Jesus Christ's alter ego.
2. Non-Christian.
3. Member of any Ethnic religion (i.e. a religion that is NOT one of the Middle-Eastern Trilogy).
4. Atheist.

I love that web site!  And the name t.o.a.d.  Toad was my nickname when I was boy scout age.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

I love that web site!  And the name t.o.a.d.  Toad was my nickname when I was boy scout age.

Does that mean you were a boy scout? Posted Image  :snork_depr: :snork_lach:

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
A closeted atheist boy scout, yes.

I don't like like camping any more.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

A closeted atheist boy scout, yes.

I don't like like camping any more.

I never was a scout - I couldn't stand helping all those old ladies cross the street!  [smilie=lil_red_devil.gif]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users