Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lady's Got the NO GOD BLUES :(

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
[center] NO GOD BLUES

Posted Image
Woke up this morning I began to pray
No one was a listening to what I had to say
I got the NO GOD BLUES
What's to become of me

Put on a pot of coffee had bacon and eggs and toast
Tried to say some scripture it was useless to say the most
I got the NO GOD BLUES
What's to become of me

Went to the preacher tried to talk to all the nuns
But when I got there they'd run off with all the funds
I got the NO GOD BLUES
What's to become of me

Went shopping in the mall saw a guy in curls
Recognized old Jesus he was flirting with all the girls
I got the NO GOD BLUES
What's to become of me

Found the AIN

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,613 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
:salut: :smt026

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
bacon? not kosher.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,613 posts

bacon? not kosher.

Hmmm, eating pork, huh?  Does this mean that surely her blood shall be upon her?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
AGHAST!! UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!! HERETIC! IDOLATOR! BURN HER AT THE STAKE!! [smilie=damn.gif]

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

AGHAST!! UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!! HERETIC! IDOLATOR! BURN HER AT THE STAKE!! [smilie=damn.gif]

bacon? not kosher.

Be nice to me or I am going to release Lady's Got the NO GOD BLUES Part 2 Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,613 posts

Be nice to me or I am going to release Lady's Got the NO GOD BLUES Part 2 Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

OK, we'll be nice, I promise!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

No no no! Don't burn her!  :snork_aber:  I like my meat medium rare!  :Wink:

Ever heard people described as "long pig"?

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

OK, we'll be nice, I promise!

NOT NICE ENOUGH Posted Image Posted Image

[size=13pt]NO GOD BLUES Part 2

[center]Posted Image

Well I got to the forum those guys were tryin

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
This seems a lot, to me, like Mozart saying, "Be nice to me, or I'll write no more piano preludes!".

You're going to be webly (is that a word?) famous, so you might want to buck up, since you're likely to gather a great big fan-club!

I promise you, though, I won't put this beautiful voice of your's out there if you don't want me to. But I ask, how can you deprive the world of such sublime rapture? The Earth is crying out for a voice, and I think yours may be just the ticket. And I don't think that my admiration is solitary, but is shared by all who've heard your wonderfully subtle blasphemy, your stating of the case so succintly. You've got that wonderful folksy quality, blended with a certain humour and irreverence that tickles the heathen in me. And I expect you can tickle many another pagan just as much! But whatever you do, keep coming with the songs for us, even if we're the only ones you'll allow to hear it. I can live with that!

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

But whatever you do, keep coming with the songs for us, even if we're the only ones you'll allow to hear it. I can live with that!

I don't care who sees or hears me. But maybe I just ought to be Ain't No God's Silly Little Secret. It is who I am.  It is just what I have to offer here.  I didn't intend it that way.  It just came out and there probably are no more songs. I like to think there is more to folks here than just posting a link or two. What I enjoy most here is reading the comments that make us real people.

I am just glad to find some nontheist folks who perhaps enjoy the corny stuff I do. Posted Image I can hear some of you groaning.. but so be it. I like to laugh and mostly just laugh at myself. Posted Image

I did visit your site GOD NOT FOUND and am really impressed with the list of links you have provided.  I am going to delete all my favorites and just use your list.  My problem is I can't settle down and read anything. I am jumping from link to link. I think it's called time management or something.  So much to do, so little time.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I have a similar problem with all those links - there's just so many I can't decide what to read first! It's a bit like information overload, but I like having them there for easy access. I figure if I'm going to call myself an atheist, I should learn as much about atheism as I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users