Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do Exxon Mobil Executives Vote Repugnican

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Today Exxon Mobil reported 10.49 Billion dollars profit for the third quarter of 2006. In other recent news scientists released the results of a statistical analysis of death rates in Iraq before and after the US imperialist invasion. It is well known that Iraq has lots and lots of oil. Estimates are that 556,000 Iraqis have died who would not have died were it not for the US invasion based on a pack of lies.

If we take the 10.49 Billion dollars of profit made by Exxon Mobil in just 3 months time, and we divide that number by the 556,000 Iraqis killed by the Party of Jesus

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Oh stop your whining!

That's what the world's population is there for...grist for the mill.  It's just another form of Manifest Destiny.  Inside of every revolting Iraqi is a barrel of beautiful Mercan oil trying to get out.  You sound like one of them hippies.  I suppose we should what?  Pay for the oil AND let the Middle Eastern people live?  What in the name of Ray Comfort are things coming to when pinkos like you can voice your heresy without fear of comeuppance?  Thank Almighty Ja that God's other son, George, knows what needs to be done.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I doubt they even bother to vote, since they know just how much of a sham it is. If they vote at all, it's with campaign contributions, filtered through lobbyists.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Plus, there is a fundamental flaw to this very question...Do they vote Rep?

Why should they vote?  With the amount of money and power they have, they can exert unbearable pressure over whichever politician they choose.  I'm certain they prefer dealing with the Rethuglicans because they are so willingly on the take, but I don't think the Dumbocrats pose any threat that a few extra million stuffed into the bribe envelope can't solve.  So, no.  I don't think they vote at all.  Why should they?  They win either way.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
Granted the flaw in the question, and of course the suggestion that Exxon Mobil profits directly from each murdered Iraqi could not stand up to the slightest grazing of critical analysis.  The purpose and intended use of that little rant was strictly anti-Repugnican propaganda.

Is not what is good for the goose also good for the gander gender?

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Then again, is it not the chairmen of Exxon and a dozen other companies manipulating the limbs of the Washingtonian marionettes, the strings leading to their catwalk perches barely visible?  When Georgie Boy speaks, you can barely see Rex Tillerson's mouth moving.

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society

After all, the Repugnican party is the Party of Jesus, and everyone knows that Jesus put that oil underneath those heathen sands just for the use of his number one, bestest, most favoritest imperialist nation.

I thought that the "wine of Babylon" was put there by the Great Red Dragon. And that President Little Horn, the pompous false prophet, is an agent of the Dragon. Isn't the Republican Party's official color red?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts

I thought that the "wine of Babylon" was put there by the Great Red Dragon. And that President Little Horn, the pompous false prophet, is an agent of the Dragon. Isn't the Republican Party's official color red?

You make a powerful case. Certainly the individual you call Little Horn is aligned with and promoting the forces of evil. Maybe it does want to consume the Christ-child.

I sure found some mighty serious cases of nut job by googling "Great Red Dragon". And these people are often able to reproduce!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users