Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Daniel Dennett (FLASH VIDEO)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I heard Daniel Dennett speak at The Amazing Meeting, a production of the James Randi Educational Foundation, in Lost wages Nevada. The man is brilliant.

This 25 minute video features Dennett speaking at another meeting:

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
Ungodly, I joined this forum just so I could thank you for posting this excellent video!  Thank you!!

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Ungodly, I joined this forum just so I could thank you for posting this excellent video!  Thank you!!

Thank you for joining the forum, Storybook.  I had missed this video earlier and would not have listened to it unless you had posted. :Sad:  I really liked it too.
I hope you will join us.  :Smiley:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hi Storybook!

Yeah, that was a great video, all right. The only problem I had with it was it's too damned short! More! More!  :Happy:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Hey Storybook, I was out of town when you posted this. 

I'm glad you liked seeing Dr. Dennett. He has a persuasive style of speaking and his ideas make lots of sense.

We missed TAM this year, but hope to be there next year.

You should consider hanging out with the gang here. It's a friendly bunch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users