Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AIN'T NO GOD FORUM jeopardy game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Do you like to play Jeopardy? I do.  How well will you do with my little game? You will need the PowerPoint viewer or program to find out.  :Smiley:

AIN'T NO GOD FORUM Jeopardy

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
:smt026    Fun!!!

There are apparently a lot of saints on this forum...so guys, are you working on pickling your innards for display at the local museum after you croak? Inquiring minds wish to know. I'm thinking of opening a black market trade ring for sanctified pieces of atheists. I'll call it, "AIN'T NO GOD, BUT HERE'S A LIVER."

Catholic St. Hoo-ha and his Holy Bowels don't stand a chance. :smt077

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I'm thinking of a certain part of my anatomy to be mounted in a fundy church. Everyone would have to give it a big kiss as they went by! :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Since I am afflicted with celiac disease, in His mercy (amen), it seems appropriate for me to leave my small intestine with it's stunted, blunt villi that have been damaged by my intelligently designed immune system (Praise Him!).

It is only through His mercy that I have been blessed with this hereditary illness, and using me as His instrument, he has, out of his boundless love, seen fit to have my daughter also suffer from celiac disease, in His mercy.

And of course, once I make it to those Pearly Gates (poor oysters!) I won't get a tummy ache or the back door trots any more if I accidentally eat a single tiny invisible crumb of bread.

I hope they have French Bread in heaven. Of course, since heaven is operated by the party of Jesus I guess it will be called Freedom Bread.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I'm thinking of a certain part of my anatomy to be mounted in a fundy church. Everyone would have to give it a big kiss as they went by! :snork_lach:

Maybe it could be made into a ring resembling the one worn by the Poop, and then we could replace his ring with it, so everyone in his flock would have to kiss it!  :smt043

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Nicely done, lady.

I had more right than wrong, but only managed to win $54.  "That's all folks!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users