Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Iraqi Snipers Treat US Soldiers As If They Were Invaders

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,829 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Iraqi snipers have begun using American textbooks that describe ways to kill people using sniping techniques so you can keep killing more, and more, and more. Reports indicate that a Sunni militia sniper brigade is making use of the American techniques. These people who are Iraqis who live in Iraq and come from Iraq and intend to stay in Iraq are treating the US soldiers as if they were foreign invaders that had attacked their country and killed thousands of their people, all based on a pack of lies.

At times it seems that these militia groups don't like the idea of having a foreign army of invaders  running around in their country killing people that belong there. See the story at The Scotsman. Over 100 US servicemen who would not have been in Iraq if it was not for Our Glorious Christian Leader and his pack of nukular lies are now dead US soldiers, and that is just so far this month. We still have Halloween left. Vote November 7th, help save American lives by ditching the worst President in US history.

And in other news, it is reported that hundreds of thousands of Weapons of Personal Destruction (WPDs) are now missing in Iraq. It is strongly suspected that The United States of America may have supplied these WPDs, as some suggest the US is a leading provider of WPDs to terr'ist countries. And of course, now that we are there, Iraq has certainly become a terr'ist country. The New York Times reports on this story. It seems we've been providing these WPDs to Iraqi "security forces" but we have not been providing spare parts or maintenance documentation.

Now if I were a Republican and I was running a company that made WPDs, I'd mostly be interested in the sales volume of the expensive stuff like rifles and such. The documentation might be almost a loss item. So I'd be happy to see lots of rifle sales going overseas. And if I was a rich supporter of the Party of Jesus, and I was personally netting a buck or two for each WPD sold, I might be inclined to look the other way if I heard that hundreds of thousands of my products used for killing people were suddenly missing and no longer in the hands of the guys on my side. After all, we could always sell more WPDs and make more profit.

And if I was a rich Republican, and I was selling lots of weapons used to kill people to an overseas market, I might be tempted to make lots of campaign donations to the political organization that opened up the new marketing opportunity for me.

The question is, though, do rich Republican weapons manufacturers care if the rifles they produce are used by Iraqi snipers in Iraq to shoot the people that invaded Iraq?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

The question is, though, do rich Republican weapons manufacturers care if the rifles they produce are used by Iraqi snipers in Iraq to shoot the people that invaded Iraq?

To answer your question from someone who knows. No.

To quote a past aquaintence that just happened to be a weapons supplier.
"If they don't buy them from us, they'll just buy them from somebody else."

A bullet, is a bullet, is a bullet. Sniper rifles are basically of two different size calibers and the UN Standard (yes there is such a thing) is followed by weapons manufacturers throughout the world. It makes it easier when a sniper finds himself in a foreign country to not have to shop around for cartridges.

Just stating facts here. You guys know I am opposed to this war but it's important to not put the blame on the common soldier, theirs or ours. These are men that have taken an oath and follow their orders. They find themselves not in a battle to win the hearts and minds, but rather to stay alive. The big dogs in DC have created this Viet Nam and now they are all running around trying to save face from this quagmire. The fact that it is costing thousands of lives mean nothing to these politicians until it starts showing up in the polls. That is where we as the voters can speak the loudest. Here's how to go about it;

First: Every incumbent Republican or Democrat that is not against this Vietraq should be voted out.
Second: Every Bush party member should be voted out.
Third: Vote for the Democrat party simply to jack up the numbers. They may not be the best candidate but by voting for a small independent you are helping bolster the Republican numbers. I know it's going to leave a bad taste in your mouth, but it is more important to GET THE BUSH PARTY OUT than to vote for who may be the best.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,829 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Just stating facts here. You guys know I am opposed to this war but it's important to not put the blame on the common soldier, theirs or ours.

I agree that it is not our soldiers or their fighters that should be blamed for this disgraceful, horrible, faith-based initiative. Clearly it is Our Glorious Christian Leader, Darth "Vice President Torture" Cheney, Donald "Death Star" Rumsfeld, and Co-Conspirator Rice that should be held in Guantanamo without charges being filed, representation by an attorney, or the rights of Habeus Corpus. They are the war criminals.

I'd love nothing more than to see every one of our soldiers back home safely in America and free to enjoy what few civil rights we have left.

While I may have reservations about people ever taking any oath to obey orders under any circumstances, that is merely a philosophical difference. I'm certain beyond a doubt that the vast majority of our men and women in uniform have made their unwise decisions with a clear conscience.

But if this race of proto-chimpanzees that we belong to is ever going to make real human progress, we must accept, internalize, and promote the understanding that agreeing to follow orders regardless of the circumstances is a very bad idea.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
This mid-term election is being touted as a referendum on the Iraq ocupation, but it's really about much more than that, it's about what kind of a country we want to live in: do we want to live in a rogue nation that breaks treaties at will, that invades non-threatening nations, that torutures prisoners, that destroys it's middle class, that legislates religion? Or do we want to live in a country that guarantees human rights and civil liberties to all people, that leads the way to a world that can sustain its biosphere for all living beings, that can be trusted not to start wars for plutocrats? Do we want to live in America, or Amerikkka?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users