Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guyana Health Minister Warns American TV Evangelist About Fraudulent Cure Claims

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
It is stories like the one I have pasted below that make me almost wish that there was a hell, even if it was just for TV Evangelists, the only known form of life that is lower on the evolutionary scale than Repugnican politicians.

----------

Televangelist criticised by Guyana's Health Minister for claimed HIV/AIDS cure

Monday, October 30, 2006

by Gordon French
Caribbean Net News Guyana Correspondent
Email: gordon@caribbeannetnews.com

GEORGETOWN, Guyana: Guyana's Health Minister, Dr Leslie Ramsammy, has slammed the Ernest Angley Ministries for its claim of having a cure for the dreaded HIV/AIDS disease, which kills about 5 million worldwide annually.

International televangelist, Ernest Angley, arrived in Guyana on Friday in his personal Boeing 747 for a series of crusades but, before he could step on stage, Minister Ramsammy issued a stern waning that Angley was being involved in an obscene exploitation of people

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier

A spokesperson for the Ernest Angley Ministries told Caribbean Net News that they will not respond to the accusations, but those who have been healed will testify.

Meaning those who have been planted in the audience to come on stage and dance around will testify.

Whatta sleazeball. Only a truly depraved individual would tell poor, desperate uneducated people that he has a cure for AIDS, then proceed to bilk them out of all their meager wealth. I don't have as much sympathy for Americans who buy into these scams, because they really should know better, but I detest those who exploit vulnerable people with a passion. That includes the pope.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I'd like to see a half a dozen or so of these "Healed" testifiers get up in a court of law with their Doctors and medical records and offer proof that they have had AIDS and are now through the power of prayer, completely free of the disease. I'd also like to see elephants sprout wings and fly around or sit down and have a nice chat with an alligator. I suppose one is as likely to happen as any of the others. :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Every one of these despicable "faith healers" should be sued and thrown in prisan for life. They can only do what they do because the people world allows them to do it, so I blame the people world for their exploitation of the vulnerable. If I were a head of state, I'd never let any of these bastards enter my country, and if they got in anyway, Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users