Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Good News Everyone!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
Albeit the article is old, it contains a good nugget of fact, hope for Canada yet.If we include this years cencus it should be a little higher, I hope.:)

"About 18 percent of Canadians list themselves as atheists, according to the last census."

http://www.canadafre...cover111504.htm

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,829 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Oh Canada, Oh Canada!  What a great story.

I just love Canada. Turn on a Canadian TV station at 5 or 6 PM on a weekday and you can watch intelligent adults discussing meaningful news stories without any announcer yelling "Action News!".

What a wonderful country to share a continent with.  They are sensible, sane, friendly and where could you ever find a culture with a better sense of humor?

Were it not for Canada, we would never have had The Kids in the Hall.  Half of the famous comedians in the USA are Canadians by birth, and these Canadian comics are definitely among the very best.

It's really no wonder that God picked Canada as Her number one favorite country, wait, I'm getting a phone call....  Oh, it seems that Canada borders God's favorite country.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Being neighbors up here in Washington (The State, not the sewer) We visit Canada quite a bit. The prettiest girls in the world live in Victoria BC. My wife likes to shop while I just sit in the mall and watch the scenery strut by. The only problem with Canada is the eye strain and stiff neck I always get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users