Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drunken Bible

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Tension is very high right now, with the mid-term selection coming in a matter of days, so hopefully this will help dispell some angst:

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
That was HILARIOUS.

:smt044

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
It was very good, and while I was there at Youtube I also watched a fantastic documentary on male restroom etiquette.

I recommend this especially for ladies that might be curious about the forbidden men's room.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

That was HILARIOUS.

:smt044

I'll drink to that!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I pity the poor Jeebustarians, if they can't even talk to their junior deity when they become plugged up like a sausage grinder with the Hope diamond stuck in it!  :smt091

Hey, in that Drunken Bible video, did anyone notice that the bottle of booze in the early part sounded a lot like Bender from Futurama?

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
I didn't.  But I love Futurama!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users