Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What's New Here?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
This area is for site related news. From time to time, as needed, we may post information about any users that have been banned from the forum.

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Gee, no banned users yet? :roll:

;)

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
This site is so slow that not a single troll has ever created an account. It may get buser over time, hard to say.

But I do remain prepared to exercise my one-strike and you're out policy.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts

This site is so slow that not a single troll has ever created an account. It may get busier over time, hard to say.

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

This site is so slow that not a single troll has ever created an account. It may get buser over time, hard to say.

Mwa, at EA even the mods are unwilling to ban. I already asked them many times to ban some people but since we decided on a democratic process I cannot just go ahead and ban people.
Liberal yes, but so liberal that people just go marching in on a 'atheist' meeting? If I would do that to Creos I will be banned and burned at the stake.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I consider myself pretty liberal but that doesn't mean if cockroaches move into my house I just ignore them. I squish (ban) them. I can hardly wait till the first roach shows up here!

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Even Uriah suddenly showed up again... what's next, Carico? If this goes on any longer I will become a dictator and just ban every f**ker over there. The rest can go to hell and if the rest of the mods complain, to bad, EA gave me banning rights.

But for now, let's see how the rest is handling it.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts

I consider myself pretty liberal but that doesn't mean if cockroaches move into my house I just ignore them. I squish (ban) them. I can hardly wait till the first roach shows up here!

We can have a troll squishing party! I like the sound a cockroach makes when its exoskeleton pops under my shoe. If a moderator bans a troll and there is nobody there, does it still make a sound?

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

If a moderator bans a troll and there is nobody there, does it still make a sound?

The sound of air flowing into the huge vacuum where the brain is missing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users