Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Did Senator Kerry have a Testicular Implant?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
US Senator John Kerry, who failed to campaign effectively against Our Glorious Christian Leader, seems to have had at least one testicle surgically implanted in the last few days. In a back and forth volley of harsh criticism between Kerry and the moron in chief, he has really let the fur fly at long last.

First, while campaigning in the Golden state for Demoncratic Gubernatorial pre-loser Phil Angelides, he said that Our Glorious Christian Leader has lived in Texas but now "seems to live in a state of denial."  He also made some unfortunate comments about the way that poor people are funnelled into our volunteer army, and the Repugnican thugs wasted no time in pouncing on his poor choice of words. As professional mud slingers, Our Glorious Christian Leaders campaign cabal of Christian criminals need only the slightest opening to start throwing the hate and obscuring the real issues. It is a strategy that has never failed with their undereducated and over superstitious voting bloc of Fundies and the rich war profiteers that feed on the ignorance of the Fundies.

Quoting from a New York Times article:

"But if anyone should apologize, Mr. Kerry said, it is President Bush and his administration officials who started the ill-conceived war. He said his remarks, which he conceded were part of a

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I'm still not so sure that Kerry isn't in cahoots with the neocon party, about which I became suspicious after learning that Kerry and Bush (among many other highly placed "public servants") were/are both members of "Skull & Bones". His quick concession after the last presidential selection got me thinking in terms of conspiracy, and I still haven't entirely repudiated the idea.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
I don't believe that Kerry was part of an overt conspiracy to bungle the election, but he certainly is 100% involved in the Washington DC elitist corpogovernment culture. He is not by any means a man of the people, he is just as much a part of the corrupt Washington establishment as the majority of US Congress Critters.

If he really had the courage to act on his convictions, he'd still need to get some sort of an ethical code to follow. After a few years in the US Senate any man, even an originally decent man, will certainly be a part of the elitist culture that considers all of us as nothing more than hoi polloi.

My only interest in Kerry is as a potential thorn in the side of Our Glorious Christian Leader, but I suffer from no delusions that he has the good of the ordinary citizen at heart.

As a Demoncrat, it is conceivable that he could be up to 4% less evil than a randomly selected Repugnican or any other type of felon.

Still, a 4% reduction in the evil level of the US Congress could save thousands of lives, including some of our own soldiers and the innocent civilians they have been sent to subjugate.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Kerry sort of reminds me of one of those police officers who joined the force right out of college for all the right reasons, could quote all the general articles and subsections by heart, and wanted to get right out there and take a bite out of crime.

But then, 15 years on the beat, seeing the revolving doors of justice, being passed over for promotion, he drives aimlessly around during his midnight beat, content to shake down free coffees and Big Bites from 7-11, occasionally taking out his frustrations on some low level corner dopehead, and with absolutely no memory why he joined the force to begin with...just counting down the days until he's pushed into forced retirement.

If there is a political equivalent of that, that's how I picture Kerry.  During 2004, I felt like that thought that he might actually win this thing for a little while terrified him more than anything else.  I got the feeling that losing was very much a relief.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I find something missing with Mr Kerry.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts

If there is a political equivalent of that, that's how I picture Kerry.  During 2004, I felt like that thought that he might actually win this thing for a little while terrified him more than anything else.  I got the feeling that losing was very much a relief.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I find something missing with Mr Kerry.

A brilliant analysis as we have come to expect. Could the missing element be integrity?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I was a supporter of Kerry during the 2004 election. Not so much because of the man as much as the least of the evils. Of course that's what all elections come down to anymore. At least He didn't hide behind his daddys influence and avoid  the war like some presidents we know. But I liked Clinton too and he manipulated himself too so like I said it's a matter of the least of the evils. I just don't believe in throwing away my vote on some independent that just flat isn't going to win. I am hoping next week that there is such a Democratic landslide that even the republicans won't be able to cheat their way out of it. It's not a solution, just a babystep in the right direction.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I think the progressives in this country should do everything they can to elect third party candidates to local positions, but the national scene is just too fraught with danger to even contemplate voting for third parties, until such time as the left is more secure in the halls of public service. I'm a Green myself, but I wouldn't think of voting anything other than Democrat in the upcoming fracas.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Kerry? Gah. I like his retort to the Repugs, but the comment he made about the troops in Iraq really did seem to imply that only losers and school dropouts join the army. Which is only partly true (well, it is. When you're dirt-poor and you've got no chance for a future otherwise, the military is a way out).

The joke was originally supposed to make fun of certain C students who get us enmired in unwinnable wars and then pass the buck to someone else. But, as usual, Kerry screwed it up.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
To those of us from the Viet Nam era, we knew exactly what Kerry was implying. It wasn't a shot at the troops but rather a poorly done tongue in cheek about Vietraq. The repubs jumped on it as did the media like a bobcat on a wounded rabbit.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Kerry should stick to politics, and leave the stand-up comedy to the professionals. I heard on the radio that his little faux pas hasn't had any negative effect on the polls, thank Hank.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Kerry vs. Gallagher, yeah right!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users