Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wired Magazine - November Issue Cover Story

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

shkspr

shkspr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
The New Atheism

If you haven't picked up a copy of this month's issue of Wired magazine (or haven't received your subscription) you need to read the article on the new atheist movement:

http://www.wired.com...ml?tw=rss.index

It is good article that I hope will help the closet atheist or the agnostic fence sitters speak up for themselves.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Yes, it certainly is an excellent article. I was pleased that they included both Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins, currently the two most outspoken authors that are known for promoting a reality-based lifestyle.

It's a choice, you know, deciding intentionally to limit what you believe to those things for which there is at least some evidence. It's a Lifestyle Choice

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
The article crashed my browser by the time I got to page 3.

No tolerance or respect?  Honestly I don't like where this is going.  Isn't that way of thinking precisely what motivates religious people to kill each other over different beliefs in the first place?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users